first date

tino

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy lets just sayLinked her in f*ck knows where some outer reaches of essex or east londonWatched the movieeverything was going well, she was all tryna snuggle up to me n everything movie doneI had to bounce so was going to check my boy who lived in chingford..We were standin at the bus stop waitin for her bus to go home, we see it coming in the distance, then she all come over me to hug me upher her got in my eyes, so I kinda of moved my head to the right to get it out of the wayshe misinterpreted this as me leaning in to kiss her. She moved her face to the side.NOT ONLY DID SHE PAR ME BY THINKING I WAS TRYNA LIPSE HERSHE ACTUALLY, ACTUALLY TURNED HER FACE TO THE SIDE SO I COULDNT?LSASDLP AJKDFSJFASDDGPFHKSDFGKLGHLGHGFHGFDID IT WITH SOME LITTLE GIGGLE ASWELLD FKJDKGDKSDF FJNever spoke to eachother again.
:D :D vip today>>>>>>been too much..

Boy lets just sayLinked her in f*ck knows where some outer reaches of essex or east londonWatched the movieeverything was going well, she was all tryna snuggle up to me n everything movie doneI had to bounce so was going to check my boy who lived in chingford..We were standin at the bus stop waitin for her bus to go home, we see it coming in the distance, then she all come over me to hug me upher hair got in my eyes, so I kinda of moved my head to the right to get it out of the wayshe misinterpreted this as me leaning in to kiss her. She moved her face to the side.NOT ONLY DID SHE PAR ME BY THINKING I WAS TRYNA LIPSE HERSHE ACTUALLY, ACTUALLY TURNED HER FACE TO THE SIDE SO I COULDNT?LSASDLP AJKDFSJFASDDGPFHKSDFGKLGHLGHGFHGFDID IT WITH SOME LITTLE GIGGLE ASWELLD FKJDKGDKSDF FJNever spoke to eachother again.
LOL !

Just googled winter wonderland.Nice idea
Now you know how I roll! When you're ready babes!The outdoor ice rink is good too. Winter time has got to be the easiest time to move chicks up. Stuff generally looks good, there's more attractions on because of Christmas, it's cold and chicks hate being alone when it's cold.One of the keys to stuff like this is not telling the chick where you're going. If you're gonna be outside, let her know that so she can be ready but telling her where you're going just kills it.Lol at me with the advice. Ain't found a chick worthy of Winter Wonderland EVER!

for the noobies who dont kno better... never bring a first date back to ur yard.. cant hear u will feel
planning to do this in like 2 weeks time..... :D but im not trying to wifey her
You're not gonna anything her. She's gonna think you're trying to f*ck.
shes got him all wrong
shatap jubez/its true you know i was thinking about it, how could she be so naive to think that i didnt want to just f*ck when the first time im linkin her im telling her to come to my yard hmmm

for the noobies who dont kno better... never bring a first date back to ur yard.. cant hear u will feel
planning to do this in like 2 weeks time..... :D but im not trying to wifey her
You're not gonna anything her. She's gonna think you're trying to f*ck.
shes got him all wrong
lmao

Guest Triple XXX
Look I'm not being funny yeah but I've been waiting here for like 10 mins now, got my Father Xmas hat on and everything. You're taking the piss.
LMAOmay aswell jus come n take the clothes off