Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

Guest Esquilax

the f*ckwhat happened to this thread?i leave vip for one day and mans are all asking mans to talk about feelings/ indulging trolls/ talking about worthless jammoscmon guys, lets get the controversy back

Prophet how do you know any African's c/s him. ( I Haven't actually looked back on the thread). Why would you then stoop to their level, by using a article from a scumbag newspaper?Also, don't rise to the bait its pointless and you're just banging your head against a wall.
lol innitdoin that jus makes ur previous point worthless tbh
Prophet how do you know any African's c/s him. ( I Haven't actually looked back on the thread). Why would you then stoop to their level, by using a article from a scumbag newspaper?Also, don't rise to the bait its pointless and you're just banging your head against a wall.
I saw who quoted it and I'm sure they are Africans from previous postsI was actually laughin at the ignorance of both the comments and the article. How they gonna turn a story of a prostitute into a number of people they expect to catch AIDS? Some foolishness.It was an example of the press spreading fear to the ignorant from something petty or minority examples. Should have pointed it out but I posted in haste. Honestly I didnt think I needed to, I dont really do that baiting stuff, anymore anyway.And dont be stupid David, its only invalidated if you want it too

If you dont wanna believe that, cool.And Esquilax, cool off mate. I'm not inna your little e-hype. You arent much more than a spambot. Tellin me about chatting sh*t when you read Wikipedia and come with half truths. Come back when youre out of your teens little boy

Guest Esquilax

Lol what is everyones problem with Wikipedia? Numerous studies have shown that it's just as reliable as Britannica Your pseudo intellectualism and just general faggotry has become more and more prominent these past few weeksYou're not "Inna my e-hype"?Could you actually be any more of a c*nt?My answer: Probably not

On 12/12/2009 at 0:09 AM, Esquilax said:
On 11/12/2009 at 4:54 PM, VENI VIDI VICI said:
ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now
No one denies slavery, people just don't care anymore cuz the bitching and whining has got to a point where people are just like.... What. Man's got chained up and picked a couple plants, get over it dudes. Sure a couple got raped but asians get raped by there dads all day every day, no long ones.Jews don't lacerated kids heads with machetes for being wizards funnily enough

You see, it's now I see why certain heads have tried to throw you under the racist umbrella, even if they mean you are a sly one. I'm not sure if you are, but I don't get the feeling you are posting sh*t like this for jokes or to wind up like I think Venom and do.Fix up.

There isnt a problem with Wikipedia most of the time. Sometimes they chat sh*t on there which needs to be verified. Some people dont do further research to see whether its correct then bring it into serious debates. You fall into that "some people" category.Besides, I dont talk to adolescents in real life unless I'm asking them "hows everything going in school?" True I cant see your face, I forget you were born in the 90s. You was 3/4 years old when 2Pac was killed. Llow talking to me like you are of age.

Guest Esquilax

Age is a state of mind, lulz at the crux of your argument being how old I was when a rapper died, what are you doing?I don't even attend school, but I don't feel the need to justify myself to you so SNM reallyAnd Titan, c'mon, a topic about controvesry is hardly the place to be basing your grounded opinions on thingsSNM TTKK

they shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished life sentences shud mean just that
C/S Althought it should be some kind of Exam test thing you site regarding if you can be a fit parent/Like driving and an above average job!
Asians are allowed to live in London Suburbs and buy property unlike Jamaicans
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Age is a state of mind, lulz at the crux of your argument being how old I was when a rapper died, what are you doing?I don't even attend school, but I don't feel the need to justify myself to you so SNM reallyAnd Titan, c'mon, a topic about controvesry is hardly the place to be basing your grounded opinions on thingsSNM TTKK
It was a time reference young boy. Dont worry yourself, you was still getting dressed by mummy at the turn of the decade.Age is a state of mind? Not when you have barely lived

There isnt a problem with Wikipedia most of the time. Sometimes they chat sh*t on there which needs to be verified. Some people dont do further research to see whether its correct then bring it into serious debates. You fall into that "some people" category.Besides, I dont talk to adolescents in real life unless I'm asking them "hows everything going in school?" True I cant see your face, I forget you were born in the 90s. You was 3/4 years old when 2Pac was killed. Llow talking to me like you are of age.
I'm not taking sides but you're an idiot.That confirms it.

Guest Esquilax
It was a time reference young boy. Dont worry yourself, you was still getting dressed by mummy at the turn of the decade.Age is a state of mind? Not when you have barely lived
Fam if your mum was still dressing you when you were 7 that's your business cuz...

lol

nice to see more people clocking onto the sly racism coming from this emo d*ckhead. constantly gunning down black people with every post he makes and having people lol at him.
If only you were the same anti-racist freedom fighter when it came to posts like these
Race debates with white people are usually a fail. Why even attempt? An extremely high percentage of white people in UK are BNP empathisers, if not active, they surpress it and back the same views.I love immigrants taking over England. Unless they do something bad to me or mine directly I encourage it. England have themselves to blame for the influx and supposed problem. Should have stayed on your little island, not f*ck around with people or at least leave it in a better state rather than pulling out and leaving it a complete and utter mess. From the Africans and Caribbean to the Sri Lankans and Afghans etc. White (West) countries are the root of most, if not damn near all the problems in the 3rd world. Debt, famine, civil wars, disease, the countries with high crime etc. If it wasn't from colonial times its the USA through different operations set up by the FBI in most casesFunniest thing is what Ive just said shouldnt even be classed as controversial as it is the truth

Thanks for your input. Dont even know who you are. What was your previous username?p.s. I was going to delete the 2pac bit but I really couldnt think of anything else that happened pre-2001 Twin Tower sh*t. Ah well