Somalians who are probably harder then us dish out justice

streets.

Guest Triple XXX
for adultery?abit harsh
Hardly a bit harsh. adultery is a crime punishable by death.
u cheat on ur g/f no?
Why on earth would I ever commit adultery? I'd never do such acts.
what about sex before marriage?havin a child outside marriage etc etc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but if they did commit the acts of adultery then im all for it. but without evidence and a proper system it's murder.
You agree with stoning people to death so long as there is evidence?
If it was proven under a court of law and the evidence has been verified and there is absolutely no doubt then yes of course.
Right ok.Out of curiosity - where did you grow up?Was it the UK, or did you emigrate from Somaliland?

but if they did commit the acts of adultery then im all for it. but without evidence and a proper system it's murder.
You agree with stoning people to death so long as there is evidence?
If it was proven under a court of law and the evidence has been verified and there is absolutely no doubt then yes of course.
Right ok.Out of curiosity - where did you grow up?Was it the UK, or did you emigrate from Somaliland?
Im british, i was born in Tottenham in 85. my parents have been here since the 60s.

Safer and more advanced? Lets have it right.
You'll never hear anything about the North of Somalia in the papers. not a damn thing. theres a democracy a govt hell we even have coca cola companies opening there by the shedload.
Coca- Cola you say?!Sounds like North Somalia is a hub for progression!
What the f*ck do you know about anything, go get your GCSE's you stupid teenager.
:/come harder than that

I might be wrong. But isn't this all a contradiction, because you can have more than one wife (true or false) but you are stoned to death for cheating?
In Islam a mans allowed to have 4 wifes. given the permission of the first wife to have another wife. But you cant stick your d*ck into any random girl. thats adultery it's not a contradiction.

Guest WAVESURFER
I might be wrong. But isn't this all a contradiction, because you can have more than one wife (true or false) but you are stoned to death for cheating?
In Islam a mans allowed to have 4 wifes. given the permission of the first wife to have another wife. But you cant stick your d*ck into any random girl. thats adultery it's not a contradiction.
So you've got to turn 3 hoes into housewives, or you get killed for having sex with them?f*ck THAT.

So you've got to turn 3 hoes into housewives, or you get killed for having sex with them?f*ck THAT.
Lol. Them technicalities.

Basically yeah either you get married or face the crime of adultery. Especially in the South of Somalia where many areas is under the control of Islamic Militants. who are extremists by nature and will have no doubt killing in the name of Islam whether its deemed immoral or not.

you can get a mutah marrige to get around that

Guest Esquilax
Right I'm staying out of this discussion, it can only lead to bad things now.Eskay you might as well link your post to the controversial views thread.Batman out.
Tbh i dont find my views controversial do you?
Thinking that someone should be barbarically killed for adultery, especially in the name of religion, is a very controversial view.

you can get a mutah marrige to get around that
In Shi'a nations yes not Sunni nations like Somalia. maybe in places like Iran where it's dominated by Shia Muslims but Sunni Muslims do not practise this act

Guest TimeBomb

ive seen a stoning video from iran and it wasnt like that.Anyway islam says 4 people must witness the adultery before u can be punished for it, and from what ive read the punishment in the quran is receiving lashes, stoning was mentioned in a hadith.You lot cant deny if there was a punishment for adultery in this country, it would be reduced significantly.

That's deep, I thought stonings were from a reasonable distance like in Monty Python, not some jump in the middle and skank type affair.
I always imagined it being like it was in Life of Brian aswell for some reasonHopefully the guy was knocked out from the first one and didn't have to endure continuous stonings
yeah..i always thought it was from a further distance and with smaller stones, like it would be a challenge to hit the person. Those boulders from a foot away is sickening.

im not that moved tbh.. end of the day its still deathwether he was stoned, slappped or electrocuted its still death.people saing this is barbaric when you have women taking pics of themselves in england f*ck*ng babies.barbarism is in the eye of the beholder imo.
Who is saying that, that is not also barbaric?I think stoning someone to death with bolders because he cheated is barbaric!I also think peadophiles are barbaric.I think teenage girls in middle east and africa selling there p*ssy for food to hungry disease ridden bastards is also barbaric.I find alot of things barbaric for different reasons.

im not that moved tbh.. end of the day its still deathwether he was stoned, slappped or electrocuted its still death.people saing this is barbaric when you have women taking pics of themselves in england f*ck*ng babies.barbarism is in the eye of the beholder imo.
Who is saying that, that is not also barbaric?I think stoning someone to death with bolders because he cheated is barbaric!I also think peadophiles are barbaric.I think teenage girls in middle east and africa selling there p*ssy for food to hungry disease ridden bastards is also barbaric.I find alot of things barbaric for different reasons.
Your last "quote" happens outside your house too that sh*t happens in a daily basis in the UK. and it's not every African country neither is it in every Middle eastern country that is very ignorant.

Your last "quote" happens outside your house too that sh*t happens in a daily basis in the UK. and it's not every African country neither is it in every Middle eastern country that is very ignorant.
I garentee it doesnt happen outside my house!I know woman sell there pussys around the uk but when they say food then mean hard food/DRUGS! and maybe i should have been more blunt girls under 12 being made to prostitute them selfs OKAY!