Gucci Belts

NiNES.

but i can flash my under 50.00 belts and still have the same swag.people like the ones in this thread make me so anti designerwhats the point. any baboon can wear one all they need know is the overhyped designergetting the not so bait but even better quality stuff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> name whores

but i can flash my under 50.00 belts and still have the same swag.people like the ones in this thread make me so anti designerwhats the point. any baboon can wear one all they need know is the overhyped designergetting the not so bait but even better quality stuff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> name whores
pretending to be someone else aint swag

who am i pretending to be then f*cker? pretending you have an agent when you just signed up to "starnow.com" aint swag either bitch

who am i pretending to be then f*cker? pretending you have an agent when you just signed up to "starnow.com" aint swag either bitch
wernt u posting up next mans pic sayin it was u a while back?and yea im on starnow, whats ur point keep googleing me u lil batts ur see me on a few more to

i didnt google you, lol@ thinking so highly of yourself :/you posted an ad about some tv thing chatting baout your agent sent it to you :/the same thing my friend told me about which was sent to him from starnow.comhe coudlve claimed he had an agent too but he knows that jus cos he's appeared on tv once or twicehes not no will smith all of a sudden. unlike you. d*ckhead

star now and other website get given offer of work in general as do certain agency like envino be-onscreen etc etc so in 1 day i will get 5 email from dif companies about the same show but if it suits me specifically then my agent will put me forward personally instead of applying like everyone else him being known and having some rep means they will see me personally instead of just reading a online applicationp.s. so u was a impostor :(p.p.s suck ur mum ;)