whats ur plan for 2010

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
o yea i need to get a jobnever even had onethere aint even much i can be bothered to do
How do you pay for this place you live in?
its one of my family friends places n my mum sorts it outi dnt really kno the inner workings, i jus live heregonna move soon though th place is dead

Graduate with a high 2:1 or a first.THENTravel South America or Asia for the last half of the year.ORTake first step into the career ladder.We'll see, either way I'm both scared and excited bout 2010. It's going to be crazy...
Travel. My company don't do deferred entry or I would've travelled. As it is I regret it and plan to do my great American road trip when I finish my gradscheme.

im gonna go on a road tripgonna kop a 4 by 4and jus drive somewereobviously out of ukthis will happen around march time
Don't do thatThere isn't anywhere worth DRIVING to might as-well buy a plane ticket to a next continent and just let the wind take you wherever...
to make this happen do i need a visa for erry country i visitor can i jus bore tru borders with my passport

BredrinsWe are British f*ck*ng CitizensThe fact the Kingdom's abused and raped the world for so long allows us to just show the burgundy book and we're bless pretty much anywhere in the world.Apart from obvious exempts...
Not really, more places are now introducing harder visas to get cos they assum most of us are now terrorists.

BredrinsWe are British f*ck*ng CitizensThe fact the Kingdom's abused and raped the world for so long allows us to just show the burgundy book and we're bless pretty much anywhere in the world.Apart from obvious exempts...
Not really, more places are now introducing harder visas to get cos they assum most of us are now terrorists.
Huh?In 2010, you will be able to travel as freely as you can right now throughout the world with a British passport mate

I want to travel, do my own thing and try not to fear failure (I missed out on so many opportunities because of this). Even though I achieved some great things this year, I feel like I spent a lot of time moaning and watching other people.I just want to enjoy life more in 2010.