whats ur plan for 2010

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived it up this year tbh... I'm quite proud of myself. I've learnt a LOT! However... 2010 I need to focus more on certain things because I've been lazy the last few months. I need some serious motivation... shall be leaving myself notes around my room so it's in my face lol.2010 will hopefully be a good year!

OK! Motivation's here!Punching above my weight applying for a job where I have a bit less exp than the ususal candidates but f*ck it. Sprucing up my Cv and Cover letter and hopefully the blagging is enough for an interview!Also, saving up for materials so I can start creating masterpieces and begin a blog!f*ck beginning in '010, [MJ] This is it! [MJ]

Ok, for 2010;*Get a new job*Go on 2-3 trips during the year, seem to have Paris in February, the summer might be Beijing or somewhere else then December-January touch wood will be New York.*Enjoy my life*Not be in debt*Learn a few things*Take up new hobbies to keep myself from being bored

OK! Motivation's here!Punching above my weight applying for a job where I have a bit less exp than the ususal candidates but f*ck it. Sprucing up my Cv and Cover letter and hopefully the blagging is enough for an interview!Also, saving up for materials so I can start creating masterpieces and begin a blog!f*ck beginning in '010, [MJ] This is it! [MJ]
My cousin done this went for a HR job way above her level, got the interview, got the job and just brought herself a house. f*ck it whats the worst that can happenGood luck

My cousin done this went for a HR job way above her level, got the interview, got the job and just brought herself a house. f*ck it whats the worst that can happenGood luck
Thank youApplied for quite a few, just need to get my foot in the door.