black people : dont have it

VENOM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up, if guns were put in their hands, why not stand by "your people" and shoot the people giving the guns? lets face it, it was more to do with wealth, capitalism and a eurocentric lifestyle that these tribes wanted. They se Euopeans as being educated, strong, smart and having all the material possesions and certain individuals wanted in! When you have nothing, you get a pound and you become greedy over it. It is human nature. Can blame white people all you want, but to be fair, you are just looking at them racially and I don't believe they looked at you as such racially but more as a profitable way of expanding their own capitalist empires. As hard as that sounds, they used race as to you, skin colour was important as your tribes incorperated a belonging through identity. When you have nothing to show for yourself, you then reflect on yourself and become more proud of your own self. The Europeans always had things to be proud of (even if we don't exactly agree why they are proud) it can be said that they used something against you to make money because they knew you would get emotional through the content of what they were saying. If you do not care what colour you are, if someone slates your colour, you ain't gonna care are you?My main point is, race is the cover up of what reallycaused slavery. It wasn't skin colour or race, it was trying to gain a work force (or man power) if you like with hopes to capitalise and make 100% profit.Money.

The maddest part about all this is, the one thing that caused all the damamge here is something everybody now loves and strives for! Everyone wants money, they want a maid to work or them, they want material possessions, they want power.. and yet the most insignificant thing i.e. race has actually been used as a spin to make people point the finger towards in order to save capitalism and those at the top end. Divide and conquer. Black people hating and blaming white people is what they want. It wasn't just black people that were sold down the river, a lot of white people were too and that's why you get white people like me that come from sh*t but that's not because of black people taking my jobs or Asian people taking my jobs, it's because capitalists made us think we were all attached to a social group; they formed them and then when their wallets started to look like they were going to become affected by the revolt, skin colour wasn't important to them then and believ you me, it's not now!

europeans should stop jumping down peoples throat when they are held accountable for their ancestors actions bottom line is man like John Hawkins had some bastard mindframe and from the information that can be gathered about him, he was a top c*ntat 1 point 150,000 guns were being imported from birmingham to africa annually, they would give away guns to 1 kingdom as 'gifts' and shot them to the other kingdom whos spear wernt cutting it anymore africans had already given away other commerce for next to nuffin, so caucasians decided they didnt want that anymore, they wanted people for the gunsalso, slavery was considered nuffin in africa because they had practised servitude for generationsso when ppl say africans had slaves already that is true but caucasians are the ones who created the disguting inhumane forms of chattle slavery that we know and there is a BIG differancei know no one believes what comes out of a niggahs mind these days so go look up William Bosmon for confirmation

Listen up, if guns were put in their hands, why not stand by "your people" and shoot the people giving the guns? lets face it, it was more to do with wealth, capitalism and a eurocentric lifestyle that these tribes wanted. They se Euopeans as being educated, strong, smart and having all the material possesions and certain individuals wanted in! When you have nothing, you get a pound and you become greedy over it. It is human nature. Can blame white people all you want, but to be fair, you are just looking at them racially and I don't believe they looked at you as such racially but more as a profitable way of expanding their own capitalist empires. As hard as that sounds, they used race as to you, skin colour was important as your tribes incorperated a belonging through identity. When you have nothing to show for yourself, you then reflect on yourself and become more proud of your own self. The Europeans always had things to be proud of (even if we don't exactly agree why they are proud) it can be said that they used something against you to make money because they knew you would get emotional through the content of what they were saying. If you do not care what colour you are, if someone slates your colour, you ain't gonna care are you?My main point is, race is the cover up of what reallycaused slavery. It wasn't skin colour or race, it was trying to gain a work force (or man power) if you like with hopes to capitalise and make 100% profit.Money.
at least u can admit that ur peoples were theiveswhat i dont like is how they tried to flip the programme and transmit their own history onto melanated people, europeans were slaved by africans but they wont teach that in history because it was a more humane type of slavery and they dont want people to start drawing on the parallelsnow africa is sposed to be broke starving and diseased full of corruption and teifs apparently, that sounds like old europe to me money is the issue and it dont even exist, and if u think that 10 pound note in ur pocket is money u clearly havent studied it and dont know what it is saying

at least u can admit that ur peoples were theiveswhat i dont like is how they tried to flip the programme and transmit their own history onto melanated people, europeans were slaved by africans but they wont teach that in history because it was a more humane type of slavery and they dont want people to start drawing on the parallelsnow africa is sposed to be broke starving and diseased full of corruption and teifs apparently, that sounds like old europe to me money is the issue and it dont even exist, and if u think that 10 pound note in ur pocket is money u clearly havent studied it and dont know what it is saying
I totally agree with what you are saying but I want to clarify something, they were, are not and never will be my people. My people are liberal and practice life peacefully. If tht is you, then you are one of my peeps. Don't mistake my skin colour being the brand to who I am as an individual. This body will rot one day whereas me, the person inside will go on, so in a sense, this body ain't me still. :)

seen higher levelsif thats how u choose to define ur reality then thats cool, hopefully the time dont come when u are forced to choose between ur body and ur Self
The time has come many a time and I have always managed to prolong one and save the other. Ultimately, it is myself I seek to save for the body cannot be.

and lol@ saying the aks thing is just for freshiesa jamaican manager making over 45g in my office whos always been heresays aks. its a supermalt drinker/doesnt pay tv licence/ always late/ lover of chicken ting
Lies.
your mum's on the dole so its a dream for you.u could have at least been creative and said she was shotting. f*ck*ng emo
That kind of response is why people dont take you seriously here.That's the kind of reply you expect from a 14 year old American kid with ADD on xbox live. I don't know how your brain works but as soon as somebody challenges you or disagrees with something you say you flip into defensive mode and start smashing away at your keyboard. Just calm down.
if everyone on the forum was like you and gaysurfer it would have been sold off the server. this coming from the guy that chats sh*t about muslims. u chat so much sh*t, and just did it againdo i come here to be your friend? no. so go f*ck yourself if you or anyone else doesnt like what i say and how i say it. d*ck
What did I say about muslims? I said Islam is oppressive nonsense that has no place in the modern world. So dry your eyes.And arent you the mixed race guy that said interracial relationships are wrong? You clearly have a self-hating complex and you use the internet to express this built up hatred you have for yourself.

Why do African countries owe european countries and USA money???I swear they were the people to f*ck africa over and should OWE African countries compensation for all the sh*t they put them through and for slavery.Some stupid logic.
Britain gives hundreds of millions in aid to those countries. The problem is nobody can really track where each penny goes so the system is corrupt and the money ends up in the pockets of greedy governments.

LOL, about aid.THEY RUINED AFRICA!!!They supply debt.They help set up the European loving governments in most of the countries and the governments ended up being wasted corrupted guys who don't give a sh*t about their people when they see the wealth they can have if they become lap dogs for the USA & Europe.EDITSwear they guy loves searching for my posts and negativing me.............he needs help

aid does nothing but make the people dependentadded to that any surplus products that the west produce they go an dump it in the caribbean and africa, madd cheap rice, maaad cheap sugar, and the farmers in their own country cant even sell their product because its too expensivethe people are so poor its not even a choice about which product to buy.

aid does nothing but make the people dependentadded to that any surplus products that the west produce they go an dump it in the caribbean and africa, madd cheap rice, maaad cheap sugar, and the farmers in their own country cant even sell their product because its too expensivethe people are so poor its not even a choice about which product to buy.
Its a lose-lose situation (morally) for the west.if it didnt sell this food to africa it would get accused of neglecting the needy. If it gave it for free/ sold it cheap it would get accussed of destroying local business. If it sold the food for a high profit then it could get criticised for overpricing its goods.

Its a lose-lose situation (morally) for the west.if it didnt sell this food to africa it would get accused of neglecting the needy. If it gave it for free/ sold it cheap it would get accussed of destroying local business. If it sold the food for a high profit then it could get criticised for overpricing its goods.
theres that sayin, if u give a man a fish he eats for a day, if u give him a fishin rod an teach him how to fish he can feed his family and eat foreversuttin like that anywaytheres people homeless and starving in the west, who could do with some a dem surplus prodcutsAfrica most definitly has the resources to feed itself, just needs organisation, why cant the help that the west bring be genuineif in this country we have a good set up, we got agriculture working etc, why does it not make sense, if you really wanna help another country to go an teach them the same thing, show them what ur doin to succeedbut no, dump some cheap food on them, lend them some money that isnt goin anywhere constructiveacting like a crutch that can be withdrawn at anytime, and its a handy position to be in

theres that sayin, if u give a man a fish he eats for a day, if u give him a fishin rod an teach him how to fish he can feed his family and eat foreversuttin like that anywaytheres people homeless and starving in the west, who could do with some a dem surplus prodcutsAfrica most definitly has the resources to feed itself, just needs organisation, why cant the help that the west bring be genuineif in this country we have a good set up, we got agriculture working etc, why does it not make sense, if you really wanna help another country to go an teach them the same thing, show them what ur doin to succeedbut no, dump some cheap food on them, lend them some money that isnt goin anywhere constructiveacting like a crutch that can be withdrawn at anytime, and its a handy position to be in
Law 11 of the 48 Laws of Power.

The seeds and what not that really poor African countries are given are GM crops, that have not the ability to produce crops for the years to come.This is a f*cked up thing concerning GM crops that companies "claim" are better at surviving with lack of rain etc etc, when they are secretly making the people need the f*ckers.Smart business move but they are the devil for doing such things.