black people : dont have it

VENOM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon
woahhh wtf?? if someone pisses me off, whether im drunk,angry,sober,whatever, my reaction has nothing to do with that persons skin colour or cultures or beleifs. if you are a c*nt you will get told regardless of who you are or where you come from. not cool to walk around with a chip on your shoulder, and at the moment you are coming across as pretty racist, none of that was called for at all.c*nt.

im not racist.
woahhh wtf?? if someone pisses me off, whether im drunk,angry,sober,whatever, my reaction has nothing to do with that persons skin colour or cultures or beleifs. if you are a c*nt you will get told regardless of who you are or where you come from. not cool to walk around with a chip on your shoulder, and at the moment you are coming across as pretty racist, none of that was called for at all.c*nt.
been saying.

im not racist.
shaddap, u dont know what racism means from that bs u just wrote.thats why when it comes out, to u its not even being racist

im not racist.
shaddap, u dont know what racism means from that bs u just wrote.thats why when it comes out, to u its not even being racist
and what u said first isnt bullshit? if you break down what you said to me, its pretty much that u think all white people are racist, and even though i think im not i am. f*ck off with that patronising bullshit, the fact that you are tarring all white people with the same brush for whatever reason is racist, and i find it offensive because im not like that. black people are capable of being racist aswell you know

im not racist.
Well why arent the BNP in power?If every white person is racist then why arent they all voting for a racist party?

cant even laugh at these thingsall i feel is despairthese people obviously feel good saying these things behind a screen, but me an you are probably encountering people who think like this day to day without even knowin ityour being treated by a racist doctor an u just have no idea
vip2 all over, lol