IM NOT RACIST

imhim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And then she said "I dont wanna go to a sweaty black club" ^_)
Yeah but it's true.Yes, we all sweat but there is a different smell innit. White people probably smell f*cked up to Asians and Black people and vice versa.I hate the fact that sometimes, things are actually true but you can't say them because it's seen as an attack when actually all you are doing is stating the obvious!
Mate ur some dumb c*nt

And then she said "I dont wanna go to a sweaty black club" ^_)
Yeah but it's true.Yes, we all sweat but there is a different smell innit. White people probably smell f*cked up to Asians and Black people and vice versa.I hate the fact that sometimes, things are actually true but you can't say them because it's seen as an attack when actually all you are doing is stating the obvious!
Mate ur some dumb c*nt
Ignorance may be bliss to you but it's not to me mate.

I got a feeling Paris Hilton would say sh*t like this too.
doubt it since shes at every single 1 of diddys partieslooool tht blonde girl dug herself into a huge hole. I dont genuinely think she is racist but she needs to be a bit more tactful with her languageloool @ the comment about different ethnicities smelling differently when they sweat. Youre lost!

Guest WAVESURFER
I like it when non-Black girls say sh*t like this. Let's Black guys know where they stand, instead of staying gassed.
The f*ck?
Was expecting MK to catch some heat for this comment.Didn't want to say anything.

That white girl lost her virginity in her church. :!:Edit: See, I was hoping MK would say he just likes black men to be reminded that while society sometimes act as if we're the sh*t, in reality the majority think low of us and it's nice to get a reality check once in a while. Instead his post sounded like something Ashman would say.Disappointing tbh. No point arguing about it though as I'm sure you've made your mind up about this because it's not something to make a flippant point about when you're uncertain.PS. Dunno why I addressed the post to some random individual. Was to MK.