IM NOT RACIST

imhim

That white girl lost her virginity in her church. :!:Edit: See, I was hoping MK would say he just likes black men to be reminded that while society sometimes act as if we're the sh*t, in reality the majority think low of us and it's nice to get a reality check once in a while. Instead his post sounded like something Ashman would say.Disappointing tbh. No point arguing about it though as I'm sure you've made your mind up about this because it's not something to make a flippant point about when you're uncertain.PS. Dunno why I addressed the post to some random individual. Was to MK.
:huh: TBH, the bolded was exactly what I was trying to say, but hey, semantics.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That white girl lost her virginity in her church. :!:Edit: See, I was hoping MK would say he just likes black men to be reminded that while society sometimes act as if we're the sh*t, in reality the majority think low of us and it's nice to get a reality check once in a while. Instead his post sounded like something Ashman would say.Disappointing tbh. No point arguing about it though as I'm sure you've made your mind up about this because it's not something to make a flippant point about when you're uncertain.PS. Dunno why I addressed the post to some random individual. Was to MK.
:huh: TBH, the bolded was exactly what I was trying to say, but hey, semantics.
The difference is that I mean it in a way that we should be reminded that we still need to work a little harder to achieve the same goals and we still don't have the respect that others do and that things are still not even. Yours sounded like you just don't want black men to forget that they're crap. Unless you meant the same thing as me in which case I take it back.

Guest luckstar

whats wrong with what she saidblack guys in general are disrespectful and have no business being around respectable women hence why 50% chooose 2 breed wog socket bebo trashu think id let my sister go 2 a black club ?SNM

Moreso the latter if I'm being honest. It's one thing being big-headed about something that's more or less true. It's a TOTALLY different thing being big-headed on a half-truth.For example, if I was big-headed because I knew I could make every woman I was with climax, that's one thing. If half of those bitches were actually faking it, then it makes me look like even more of a d*ckhead.

Moreso the latter if I'm being honest. It's one thing being big-headed about something that's more or less true. It's a TOTALLY different thing being big-headed on a half-truth.For example, if I was big-headed because I knew I could make every woman I was with climax, that's one thing. If half of those bitches were actually faking it, then it makes me look like even more of a d*ckhead.
Black guys being bigheaded shouldn't bother you because you are one. If you have to hate on a group, at least make it one you're not a part of. Self-hatred is weak. Expected better.

Black guys being bigheaded shouldn't bother you because you are one. If you have to hate on a group, at least make it one you're not a part of. Self-hatred is weak. Expected better.
:/ If I see a peer acting an ass, shouldn't I try to enlighten him?Self-hatred you know, lol. What a reach.

Guest WAVESURFER

skip to 1:00lighty can swing looll
lol@ the bouncer at the end blatantly enjoying that "restraint" move he's doing
lol man was taking a little too long to let go
truss man was getting emotional smelling her hair and sh*t.
:lol: *pos'd*

whats wrong with what she saidblack guys in general are disrespectful and have no business being around respectable women hence why 50% chooose 2 breed wog socket bebo trashu think id let my sister go 2 a black club ?SNM
I actually do get where your coming from, don't agree whole heartedly bt still
lol the lesbian cussin her sayin she got fake hair and eyelashes, n then when the white girl says ur friend's got that too, the lesbian goes "that's because she's black bitch!" :huh::huh::huh:
this was quite amusing in a raised eyebrow kinda way,

tbh i only think the "sweaty black place" is suspectlolbut i dn't think theres nuffin wrong with not wanting to go to a black club due to the music or u find black men in the club atmosphere to girl hungry but tbh that sweaty black place bar is starting to make me think she feels some way about black people in general