Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

Numero001

I liek the way this beat as been marketed.

This is the ideal way to break a uk urban street record.

Get as many heads over the beat as you can. Dem dancehall heads have been doing this from day.

The beat is decent but it wont have got far if it wasnt pushed like the way it was.

Most of the versions have been poor tho. Tinie is laughing all the way regardless

Never occured to me that it could have been done like that you know. I assumed people felt the beat so spat on it. Obviously thats still a possibility but what youve said could be true.

I do think it was broken in an organic way though. People loved the tune before the remixes. It already had its props before the freestyles. I think after Bashy did his, it opened the doors to a lot of artists who thought "Man would spit on that" and others trying to catch a hype.

Either way, Tinie is laughing. His one is flyer than all them

How much you wanna bet people will use that formula in the future? Follow fashion, unoriginal people in the biz out there

heard timbo was gonna do something similar droppin beats on a monthly basis and getting different artist to jump on it. Dont think it ever took off.

I dont think many people will follow the formular anyway. I find it quite strange how defensive up & coming artists/producers are with their acapellas & insrumentals. Apart from copyright issues. This formular could work for both parties and it will be a good look for the scene.

TBH I didnt even pay attention to this 'pass out' tune till I kept seeing new remixes of it every other day.

I think tinie did the same with wifey riddim. I don't know who's it was originally but I remember bare versions of that track.

I disagree with you TF about everyone feeling the beat thats why they jumped on . Certain man was just on a a bandwagon thing. You could tell its not the sort of track they jump on but, they are just riding with it.

As Logan said the same thing me and TF were saying yesterday, this has grown the organic way.

*saves future posts 'til Sunday*

#1 after a day

Beef with Frisco wont do sh*t for Wiley. Had it not been for Too Many Man, most wouldnt know who Frisco is

Tinie Tempah has been signed by the huge William Morris Agency- which looks after stars like Robert De Niro, Kanye West and Lady GaGa.

The young rapper looks set to hit number one this Sunday with his Pass Out track and is clearly hot property.

The Sun reports that William Morris- which manages actors and popstars around the world- have now snapped him up.

London boy Tinie is currently working on his debut album which will be released through EMI.

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/tinie-tempah/news/197842-tinie-tempah-signs-with-kanye-west-lady-gaga-agency

f*ck*ng big look there. It'll be interesting to see how the album turns out.

wow didnt expect tinie tempah to be on course to be number 1 ..top 20 what i was thinking..mad how everyone doing well... i am the only one who never heard this wiley track...just check twitter and saw he talking about being on the top 10...

It's #1. Beat Rihanna who I believe had more press and TV support.

Every urban artist can thank Tinie for possibly making for credible music chart in the future.

I wont brag nor boast about making a topic about a number 1, say only Tulse is on my levels with the hit, and quoting those who posted "lol @ banger". Thats predictable

What I will say is big up Tinie Tempah