Tablet Thread (Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak etc)

jcee

dont cop an ipad now....

ipad2 is out very soon....

/

just cop a 3G iPad2 then cop a simcard that has a good net allowance and put it in (it uses mini sims so u can just cut an ordinary sim down to size)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i had a dream that Apple introduced an iPad mini at a launch, wasnt Steve Jobs, bt some random guy, nt even the other guy who started Apple

was a nice small size kinda like the galaxy, then everyone, news, blogs etc started quoting Steve Jobs when he said the iPad was the perfect size n Galaxy was too small

SMH, so f*ckin neeky, how can i dream about a product launch?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea thats why the windows tablets didnt really materialise init? i think HP released the slate for enterprise customers n that, they annouced the slate and that before the iPad was annouced, they should have been out with it

but manufacturers are seeing that these OS for mobile devices work better

-plus the battery would last like 20 mins if you put a full OS on it

yea thats why the windows tablets didnt really materialise init? i think HP released the slate for enterprise customers n that, they annouced the slate and that before the iPad was annouced, they should have been out with it

but manufacturers are seeing that these OS for mobile devices work better

-plus the battery would last like 20 mins if you put a full OS on it

yeah it makes no sense to have a full OS on a tablet because apps that are designed to be touch controlled >>>>> using apps that are supposed to used with a mouse by touch.

/

a big part of OSX is using shortcuts... how you gonna do that in a iPad.

Guest Supreme Allah

HTC Flyer

htcflyer.jpg

7", 1.5 GHZ (no dual core) 1GB RAM, 32GB storage, 4000mAh battery, capacitive touchscreen

http://www.itproportal.com/2011/02/15/htc-pits-flyer-tablet-against-forthcoming-ipad-2/

meh, Galaxy Tab still look beter in terms on 7" Android devices, that HTC sense for it looks ite though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctMSoVDPzGk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Allah

for some reason im HYPED about that

i dont even own a single Apple product, is it gonna be shown on BBC? streamed live? what?

waiting to see if its an ipad 2 or samsung galaxy tab 10.1 ting

• 2 weeks later...

i was initially interested in the Xoom as an alternative but i'm starting to hear odd things about it eg. being laggy, lack of good apps.

A smooth experience is what i want. Obviously i would like as many features on a tablet as possible but if it runs like sh*t then whats the point.

Guest Supreme Allah

you know, i wanted the Galaxy Tab 10.1, bt it looks like its gonna way more expensive than the iPad 2 with shitter battery life

may just get the iPad 2 tbh, what drew me to the 10.1 was the honeycomb OS made especially for tablets and i wanted sh*t like live widgets on the main screen, sync with google calendar yada yada

seem like the iPad will have better apps aswell

i dunno, rob wnt even wai on the pricing on it from when the Galaxy S II is listed for 6 bills