Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

LolYou man still getting rejected yeah?
9/10 times but i do try 100s of times a week so it's nothing.
What, you just move up tings on road n that?
i move to every girl i see who i like the look of. and moreJohnny Bravo showed me the waymore on the undergroudn than road though. underground's a goldmine. they all in they uniforms and sh*t lookin all profesh :D
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.Imagine, I ask a girl for her number, she says cool, I draw out my blackberry and she goes "Actually send me your pin". :D My friends looked at me and one of them gave the look to say go ahead coz he knew I was about to walk off. SO I give her my pin.We leave the club, I message her saying get home safe and that crap.DELETED.Slapped my bredrin the entire journey home. Like i didn't f*cking see that one coming. KMT.

@ me? im a man bloodcall me a deadly hunter if you like (male equivalent) _but rly just call me senor socialim more like a padded out resting on laurels typei try to get by on a self implied junket of respectabilitywat im saying is im more like a don fanucci charactercapice?

A new and improved way of "Nah, I'll take your number".Girls have been like that since 1901 they've just found new ways to boy man off. Tbh I don't even think she's a bitch because I knew she wasn't on it, but the fact i was so polite I thought she could have at LEAST said thank you, THEN deleted me. :D

lol like a bitch is gonna be brave enough to tell a 7ft "black nigra" noand moretime im salty when told no especillly if its a ting i didnt even rate, i.e. bitch isnt even levels and should be grateful that a man of my stature should do her the honour of moving her,"I should charge you a fee"

• Downvote 1

lol like a bitch is gonna be brave enough to tell a 7ft "black nigra" noand moretime im salty when told no especillly if its a ting i didnt even rate, i.e. bitch isnt even levels and should be grateful that a man of my stature should do her the honour of moving her,"I should charge you a fee"
c/s

I feel no way about telling someone no 2bh, don't care how big you are if im not on it im not on itYou strike me as one of those guys who start throwing themselves around going 'nah didnt want ur number anyways ur butterz'
  • Downvote 2