Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Its times like this where i do actually feel bad for men because i dont think ive ever heard of this happening to a girl.
It doesn't happen to girlsIf a girl approaches me and shes totally off key, like say a -6 , don't care who I am with I would politely decline which im sure more than most men would. Only girls would have the egotistical retardedness to respond to man asif he a pigeon whos just landed infront of heryour not all like this but more than most are
:D

Its times like this where i do actually feel bad for men because i dont think ive ever heard of this happening to a girl.
It doesn't happen to girlsIf a girl approaches me and shes totally off key, like say a -6 , don't care who I am with I would politely decline which im sure more than most men would. Only girls would have the egotistical retardedness to respond to man asif he a pigeon whos just landed infront of heryour not all like this but more than most are
:D
:D:D didn't notice that part before

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

this aint even a turn down i just dont know what it iswalking down the street about 2 nights ago must have been about 8pm all man wanted was some chicken and chipsso i walk down and these 2 chicks and a kid are infront of me like 5 metres ahead, one of them turns around, sees me and immediately starts laughing, turns back says sutin to her friend, friend turns around and they both start laughingi was like WTF, i wasnt even trying anything with them or neither did i want to i was just walkingtakin me for Lahi n sh*t

• Upvote 7

this aint even a turn down i just dont know what it iswalking down the street about 2 nights ago must have been about 8pm all man wanted was some chicken and chipsso i walk down and these 2 chicks and a kid are infront of me like 5 metres ahead, one of them turns around, sees me and immediately starts laughing, turns back says sutin to her friend, friend turns around and they both start laughingi was like WTF, i wasnt even trying anything with them or neither did i want to i was just walkingtakin me for Lahi n sh*t
:D :D :D :D

Random shot oolol

Random shot oolol
lmao out of the blue

Guest Flat Eric
:D :D :lol:I like Mike as a poster he says some crazy crazy things but I don't know why he still speaks like Shakespeare in '10,
I love the English language.
Funny for someone whose maiden tongue is Yoruba
Lols all round./Maybe they wanted you to react so they could spark up convo and be drawnor you just had your hair out