Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest M12 Part 2
Ok so from now on I'll just not tell people to f*ck off. Are you happy now?
i dont actually care what you do. just saying if you get punched up or raped. dont come on this i dont know what i could have done to get such a reaction vibe. because now you understand.
Let's not go too far. Knowing how you end up in the situation where something happens doesn't mean that what you did makes it OK. If a chick gets punched in the face for telling a guy she's not interested in a rude way, she may have been acting stupidly but it doesn't mean she deserved to get punched or he was right to do it. Same for rape.I'm not saying they should just talk reckless but you can't live in fear that the person you're talking to is going to go nuts.Just saying.
Not saying its right but like i said if there are sensible steps you could've taken to prevent something happening and you decide to not only ignore them but do something that increases their likelihood you're not blameless if it happens

One day you will tell the wrong man to f*ck off and you will get tumped in the boat.I make it a point to never be rude, ipod is my saving grace tbh, plus the fact that I walk very fast. I did have to tell a man last week that I was married so he would leave me aloneThere is a weird man that works at St Georges hospital as well, he is stalking me. He told me he got a pass to the library specifically so he can see me, and when I told him I wasn't single he told me he didn't care because I was what he wanted and he was gonna have me.I laughed in his face.Getting churpsed at work is the most embarassing thing ever.
are you really not worried? :D i'd keep a close eye on him, there's just too many crazy people around these daysand i agree you shouldn't ever be rude because you don't know how crazy the person you're talking to could be. i always smile and attempt to make small talk back but then keep it moving. don't wanna get punched and dragged into a bush, especially since i'm weak as f*ck

not technically turned down but still...was round a friends whos just discovered chat roulette....anyways them 2 was chatting to some emo chicks from america asked us who we was with, i popped my head into the cam and they went, "eww a brownie" and clicked Nextlol.ruined my night tbh....

• Upvote 1

not technically turned down but still...was round a friends whos just discovered chat roulette....anyways them 2 was chatting to some emo chicks from america asked us who we was with, i popped my head into the cam and they went, "eww a brownie" and clicked Nextlol.ruined my night tbh....
LOOOL
LMAO!!! Ewww a brownie u know lol

LOOOL
:D

LOOOL
laugh.gif

Walked in to a new tute yesterday, all eyes on me coz I was late, looked around and said "Hey" before sitting down.Introduced myself to one chick next to me and the guy on the other side. Started making casual conversation as you do.Chick starts telling me about herself, I'm pretty sarcastic so just mug it off a bit, and she goes "Oh you're one of the 'treat them mean keep them keen' ones. I'm not interested, sorry." and turns around mid conversation in full view of everyone.Then it came to me like a flash. Not even a pause.Just said "Actually I'm one of the sarcastic British ones. Who already has a girlfriend and definitely isn't looking to downgrade. Flattered though. Nice to meet you"Should have seen her face.
lol @ the sassy responsebet man was snapping his fingers like Monique while he said it...
:lol:SASSY
hahaha[unforgivable] don't sass me bitch![/]

Walked in to a new tute yesterday, all eyes on me coz I was late, looked around and said "Hey" before sitting down.Introduced myself to one chick next to me and the guy on the other side. Started making casual conversation as you do.Chick starts telling me about herself, I'm pretty sarcastic so just mug it off a bit, and she goes "Oh you're one of the 'treat them mean keep them keen' ones. I'm not interested, sorry." and turns around mid conversation in full view of everyone.Then it came to me like a flash. Not even a pause.Just said "Actually I'm one of the sarcastic British ones. Who already has a girlfriend and definitely isn't looking to downgrade. Flattered though. Nice to meet you"Should have seen her face.
lol @ the sassy responsebet man was snapping his fingers like Monique while he said it...
:lol:SASSY
hahaha[unforgivable] don't sass me bitch![/]
Angelo better watch his back. We know how Afroman feels about sassy malesjust makes him "want to yak you even more"
  • Upvote 5