Giggs' Tour cancelled

bay_u

buying albums in 2010 is old skool and just not gonna happen no matter how noble we try to be why should i buy his album and not buy an album by a next man? because he "needs" it?

all artists would NEED it i would imagine but we aint all gonna by every mans album are we?

the T SHIRTS yes ive done that and have no problem doing it even got my son one because i like some of em but i doubt most man will buy the album due to some kind of street morals thats just laughable.

you lot download all the time on this very forum anyway so i find it hard to then be told to BUY an album just because an artist has a spot of bad luck.

Sad f*ck*ng day for the makers of X Box when you're bored enough to come back here. No send, just saying.

• Upvote 1

buying albums in 2010 is old skool and just not gonna happen no matter how noble we try to be why should i buy his album and not buy an album by a next man? because he "needs" it?

all artists would NEED it i would imagine but we aint all gonna by every mans album are we?

the T SHIRTS yes ive done that and have no problem doing it even got my son one because i like some of em but i doubt most man will buy the album due to some kind of street morals thats just laughable.

you lot download all the time on this very forum anyway so i find it hard to then be told to BUY an album just because an artist has a spot of bad luck.

Sad f*ck*ng day for the makers of X Box when you're bored enough to come back here. No send, just saying.

allow it. faceoff was missed.

I remember Face Off cussing me about being a Giggs fanboy when he wrote more paragraphs than me (and I know I go in certain times). Now this fella, I assume hasnt been on the boards for a while (admittedly I dont visit as much as before so I may be mistaken) pops up in a Giggs thread. Thats jokes

Manchester Leeds Nottingham and London, he could not of toured there without trouble happening, his event would attract to much of a hype audience, all it would take is talking the hardest to drop people start pushing about and a fight to kick off, and that is just the smallest of all troubles.

It is what Giggs represents and the other type of audience he would bring, mob/crime minded people whom would most likely be gang affiliated, and the way you've got to see it as is these people would be mingling with innocent fans whom would of gone to see Giggs perform, and if they see a rival it would be on straight away and some innocent fan would probably be caught up in their madness.

Even though the police is holding him back what his got to realise is that he has built his career off of being a GANGSTER rapper, so long as that stays he will have a hard fight to get a tour around the UK.

Manchester Leeds Nottingham and London, he could not of toured there without trouble happening, his event would attract to much of a hype audience, all it would take is talking the hardest to drop people start pushing about and a fight to kick off, and that is just the smallest of all troubles.

It is what Giggs represents and the other type of audience he would bring, mob/crime minded people whom would most likely be gang affiliated, and the way you've got to see it as is these people would be mingling with innocent fans whom would of gone to see Giggs perform, and if they see a rival it would be on straight away and some innocent fan would probably be caught up in their madness.

Even though the police is holding him back what his got to realise is that he has built his career off of being a GANGSTER rapper, so long as that stays he will have a hard fight to get a tour around the UK.

The type of music doesnt necessarily mean a bunch of gangsta's. A lot of the people you describe dont even attend concerts. I've been to a Clipse concert, a duo who speak of nothing but moving coke, yet the crowd was full of skaters. Pick that one out. Rick Ross' concerts were both trouble-free and full of black people. Think they blocked Mashtown from performing at that one - like it made a difference. Lil Wayne got bottles dashed at him, Nas show had a gun shot in about 2005, neither of those are "gangsta" rappers.

Do you go to concerts?

Again I'll repeat Trident arent shutting Giggs shows down cos of what he says in his lyrics. So comparsions to the similar content of The Clipse or Rick Ross are pointless.

It's as simple as this. Trident and The Metropolition met and said f*ck no, its a accident waiting to happen, so they picked up the phone and said to the London venue, pull the show, now if the venue objected they was likely told - ok if any trouble happens you lose your license cos we warned you, and the venue manager said "ok officer show pulled, have a good day sir"

They then picked up the phone called the other forces and said, look if we cant control this nigga and his gang and we got a task force and a bigger staff pop than you, then you cant control it either, pull them shows, so they said ok and did.

The joke is that it probably took less than a hour to cancel his whole tour, which probably took months to plan.

In a ideal world, petitions would work but they wont. Tour was suppose to have started already so they have failed already.

"Sympathy" statements even filing legal cases again wont work, because Trident have too much info on him, they been collecting it for years now. Imagine being the solicitor for Giggs thinking yeah I got a good case, then Trident walk in and shut you down from pretty much every angle. Its f*cked.

Again I'll repeat Trident arent shutting Giggs shows down cos of what he says in his lyrics. So comparsions to the similar content of The Clipse or Rick Ross are pointless.

You see if you sometimes read the whole thing in context instead of picking one bit to suit your argument you wouldnt start you post with this.

The beginning of my post was

The type of music doesnt necessarily mean a bunch of gangsta's. A lot of the people you describe dont even attend concerts.

That was the basis of my point. Never did I say why they locked it off.

But oh no, TF has to come in with something in response to what I said like I'm going against what he said. I'm not the one posting up like I know inside info, its basic observations, dont feel threatened. If anything you need to direct that at Glamarous Kash

To save going thru pages of typing back & forth with you hopefully this should do it.

Simply...

The type of music doesnt necessarily mean a bunch of gangsta's. A lot of the people you describe dont even attend concerts.

That was the basis of my point. Never did I say why they locked it off.

Trident believe the people performing the music are a bunch of gangsters.

/