Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Guest Esquilax

Yes of course, but that doesn't make it any less annoying that representatives from serious sectors will not be able to attend cuz they'll be working like lawyers and doctors and professors who all bun it hard

• Downvote 2

this ain't saudi arabia bruv most its gonna b is cannabis warning

anyway of course its bait feds gonna be all over it, the point of the meet isn't to have a big smoke up, its political. you don't have to have a bag of green and a big joint in your hand.

it's about expressing stance on cannabis reform. u can smoke it up in less bait places, not in the queens park.

• Upvote 1

On topic I was having a conversation with a police officer the other day and it hit me. Legalising weed will hardly have an impact on your average weed smoker in London or the UK. Weed is as accessible as it's ever been. It seems like it's more of a matter of principle and obviously the bigger picture for our country as a whole rather than the impact it'll have on average stoners.

Guest Esquilax

On topic I was having a conversation with a police officer the other day and it hit me. Legalising weed will hardly have an impact on your average weed smoker in London or the UK. Weed is as accessible as it's ever been. It seems like it's more of a matter of principle and obviously the bigger picture for our country as a whole rather than the impact it'll have on average stoners.

The issue is more making criminals of people who need it to be absolved of pain, and you're forcing them the break the law just so they don't have to live in agony all the time

That's the worst thing about it

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Surely the oppurtunity for a black Market and the repercussions of this is the worst thing about the illegality of canabbis?

No1 prosecutes old ladies growing weed for their chronic pain

They do

• Upvote 3

wat u on man

its more then principle

people let the legal system guide their moral compass when it comes to enjoying different substances, people look down on and stereotype people who blaze

i want to enjoy my zoot in a park on a sunny day without having to worry about police being around the corner

i want to be able to pick up without having to worry about being stopped and searched

and most importantly

i want a variety of premium strains available conveniently

how is that just about principle?

im sure its also more then just principle to police officers who feel that they want to catch real criminals, not someone smoking a joint...

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

The thing is EVERYONE smokes, the police, politicians

How many politicians have said they've smoked weed in school, it obviously isn't a 'gateway drug' and doesn't ensure that you'll be a total failure...

this ain't saudi arabia bruv most its gonna b is cannabis warning

anyway of course its bait feds gonna be all over it, the point of the meet isn't to have a big smoke up, its political. you don't have to have a bag of green and a big joint in your hand.

it's about expressing stance on cannabis reform. u can smoke it up in less bait places, not in the queens park.

thinking about it your actually right, it aint really a big smoke up as the pictures elude to. with that in mind i kind of feel a bit less inclined to come now cos i do have some sh*t to do and dunno if making a big effort to make the time is worth it just to protest. altho i suppose the reform wont ever happen if people dont support the cause, so i guess i shud come if i can. will see on the day now

i cant speak for others but it would have a massive impact on me tbh.

the fact that i will be able to purchase it from a legal dispenser, as appose to a criminal, who can assure quality and where its come from + the fact that i can smoke in public without getting paro or having to be so discrete about it would all majorly improve my smoking experience.

if it wouldnt have an impact on people then it wouldnt be worth protesting, and thats clearly not the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i cant speak for others but it would have a massive impact on me tbh.

the fact that i will be able to purchase it from a legal dispenser, as appose to a criminal, who can assure quality and where its come from + the fact that i can smoke in public without getting paro or having to be so discrete about it would all majorly improve my smoking experience.

if it wouldnt have an impact on people then it wouldnt be worth protesting, and thats clearly not the case.

And it would be money saving as a smoker.

it would have an impact on the whole of the UK economy if it was ever legalised , there probably wouldnt be a "recession"