Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

i read this as Fat people who smoke

lol i smoke around 10 cigs a day, i did try and give up but i was so aggitatated and felt like i wanted to kill somebody, it just didnt work.

i have one on each break at work which is 3, one when i get up, two on the way to work, two on the way back from work, one after i ate, one before i go bed

smoke less on the weekends though

Guest WAVESURFER

Don't smoke during the week (unless I go to the pub for a few midweek pints, or go to a gig or something).

On an average weekend i'll smoke like 20-30 fags. Usually menthols.

c/s Radio, fags & booze = best-friends.gif

Also, don't smoke the reefer any more.

Not that I smoke but dont see how people can say they would rather smoke fags than weed

at least weed would do something i.e. make you high, smoking just seems so pointless

not to mention its a waste of time/money, makes you smell etc

I got my work colleague who is desperately hopelessly trying to quit then one time after relapsing he said smoking is more addictive than herion

I turned round and went :/

Not that I smoke but dont see how people can say they would rather smoke fags than weed

at least weed would do something i.e. make you high, smoking just seems so pointless

not to mention its a waste of time/money, makes you smell etc

I got my work colleague who is desperately hopelessly trying to quit then one time after relapsing he said smoking is more addictive than herion

I turned round and went :/

don't get your weed analogy mate? why would people want to spend the whole day high - you equate not being in a sober state of mind with pleasure?

drinking cups of tea doesn't get you high but people find it a relaxing and pleasurable experience

(my parents also drink 44234234 cups of tea a day)

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I don't think fags are disgusting

Add character

so basically you were one of those neeks who started smokin cos it made them seem "cool"

Like most people I started smoking in school, and in school smoking IS cool

Now it's just something to do

I don't just smoke IN VIEW of people...

/

BIG BUDDHA CHEESE

OWWW

So cheesy, never had such PUNGENT buds