Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

• 3 weeks later...

picked up off one yute at my uni

was like what is it......'ye bro it's some cross breed ting'

what's it mixed with?

'i dunno g its just a cross breed smoke that g'

it kinda had the appearance of a mix of thai and mersh, looked like absolute crap

i was fully touched by the end of the zoot....solid stuff

No one says they would rather smoke fags than weed.

Both are disgusting habits.

But fags are DISGUSTING. One of the worst habits a human can pick up in this life of sin.

The sooner I quit the better.

I AM DISSAPPOINTED

Most cool people do smoke, I find.

There's nothing less cool than a militant anti-smoker.

i first saw this quote out of context and was gna c/s cos i thought u was talkin about weed

but this is about cigarettes

cigarette smoker can be any work skiving, agi if they dont have a fag punks they can literally be anybody

theres no 'most are cool' about it

the anti weed brigade gta be the worst though, cos they actually look down on you

i am so happy for anyone who don't smoke weed, it musn't have been for them

but let a person live....

why are people actually saying there buying sh*t weed, joker smokers................ur a joker smoker.....etc

if it dont smell bum i moan and will go elsewhere, never waste my money on sh*t bud, unless ur a feind or cant get links

Not that I smoke but dont see how people can say they would rather smoke fags than weed

at least weed would do something i.e. make you high, smoking just seems so pointless

I'm not against smokers used to be one myself but do agree with this to an extent. Ive got one mate who is a fiend for smoking fags. I would be rolling up and he'd be sat there lighting a fag. Id be passing him a joint in 10 minutes :mellow:

for what like a couple minutes?

but a spliff can last hours

c/s hate the smell of cigarette, if im around someone smokin one, don't have to be with them for the whole fag

but my hair suffers, just stink all to the next day of fags

girls who smoke fags smell like perfumey smoke, its not right

also did anyone see panarama the other night: 47% of ilicit fags are counterfit

see dem boomin off one chinese man's door, they were like 'give us the key or we're gna knock it down'

guy is jus chillin smokin a counterfit 'break down, i dnt have key'

an u cant telll the difference between fake and not fake, and the cornershop guys may well be in on it

prob best to jus get them from the supermarkets

nah i dnt u know

not to say i havnt, but it is a living orrible tasting disappointment

not to mention i use silk cut silver, so theres not much of a hit on the cigarrette

if i got the amberleaf, i take two drags of the roll up then i dash it, cos its just not the same

those times i was REALLY stressed

but if u havent got any draw i bet u light up a fag if u was stressed or even drunk, when i have a drink i like a fag goes hand in hand really

lol actually did this once. Came back from a night out drunk. Searched my draw had no weed and this was the time I HAD to have a smoke before going to bed otherwise I could not sleep. Mega stressing.

Saw a pack of fags there so thought its a last resort. Lit it. 2 puffs. Put it out. Tasted like sh*t.

• Downvote 1

st moritz menthol are decent, right now smoke a few gold leaf roll ups with menthol filters daily, its getting less and less, still no mary mother J, think i had the courtesy 2 toke couple months bk

will most end up burning nothing besides a fortnightly challice by next year

• 2 weeks later...