Parentally Programmed Racism

Captain Planet

Parents never said anything, family/nana would be looking down on africans and whitte people, and smallies (small islanders), grand children in turn would be like err ur african (lol pisstake init) and white people this white people that, nothing specific just general disdain for anyone not jamaican. Didn't take any of that on board, I mostly hate my family for the closed minded idiots they are, imagine being 12 and ur family is chatting sh*t and you know they are chatting sh*t, just made me hate them

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Why you replying to me? I wasnt the first to say it in the thread.

Injuns hygiene is bad too. Missed that one

First one I saw.

And it's a load of sh*t.

lol ignore it. every single race has un-hygenic people but these wasteman like to make out its only us. fool.

Irish cannot be trusted.

Black people will get you into trouble.

The only thing straight about a Chinese man is his hair.

Bout it really.

Irish cannot be trusted.

pmsl never heard this before

I never listened to my parents in regard to their prejudice.

I mean I am born in England and judge people on an individual basis.

My neightbours were Irish at that point and use to do bare f*ckry like throwing fireworks and sh*t and then acting all nice.

Africans are smellier than whites 001, what you on about

Not even personal hygiene like showers and washing hair/clothes, you guys are on point with that, talking more not wiping down work surfaces in the kitchen, not washing your hands after stroking the dog before eating chips with said hands, sneezing/coughing and not covering mouths, dog sharing the pillow, weeing then walking and not washing hands...

Injuns dont smell because they dont wash either, but they deal with their houses, shops and food in resturaunts in a slack manner, hence they attract rats - not mice

Anyway, I wasnt the first nor will I be the last to say the above, llow directing you grievances at me

• Upvote 1

f*ck*ng hell your parents raised you lot wrong.

My Mum always told me and my brother how racism was wrong and how there's nothing wrong with being gay (despite my dad is a self confessed homophobic).

Most racist thing I heard my Dad say is when we was in Woolwich he didnt want to park his car in the carpark because he saw "some jamaicans snooping around you know what they're like" lmao. Now I think back to it "Jamaicans" was probably interchangable with blacks tbh.

Never even heard my parents mention jews. Never understood why you'd hear people getting called "jew" when you was younger lol.

Guest WAVESURFER

My dad used to go on about how Jews were tight and obsessed with money, and valued it over their families etc. (he worked for a Jew).

My mum told me French people were arrogant (she used to live there).

Africans are smellier than whites 001, what you on about

Not even personal hygiene like showers and washing hair/clothes, you guys are on point with that, talking more not wiping down work surfaces in the kitchen, not washing your hands after stroking the dog before eating chips with said hands, sneezing/coughing and not covering mouths, dog sharing the pillow, weeing then walking and not washing hands...

shut up u nob rot.

Guest Tulse Hill

bare white ppl do stuff like shower the night b4 and go out the next day without showering etc etc.

See No stupid f*cking prick

Speak No stupid f*cking prick

Hear No stupid f*cking prick

Guest WAVESURFER

P Brisco is right, but tbh that's because white people don't need to shower as much as blacks/asians cause we don't smell as naturally strong/bad as you lot.

my mum said about white people that they cant cook and do sh*t like lipsin ting with their dog,

dont wash dishes properly (run them over with hot water and done :lol: ),

dont wash their chicken properly

do stuff like shower the night before

/

about the shower the night before stuff i beg no one tell me that it dont happen i was in lessons today and my yout said he woke up at 8am we were like how the f*ck can you do that? do you shower? do you brush your teeth?

he said he does brush his teeth but showers the night before and when we told him about how much he sweats and the dead skin etc when you sleep he was like oh well

Guest Esquilax

P Brisco is right, but tbh that's because white people don't need to shower as much as blacks/asians cause we don't smell as naturally strong/bad as you lot.