Parentally Programmed Racism

Captain Planet

Jamawics are arrogant

White people don't know about seasoning

Thats about it really and they are both true in my experience. I think most English food is bland (No hating - I give eternal ratings for Fish & Chips, Yorkshires and you have got the puddings on lockdown ) and you only have to check Numero's posts in this thread for confirmation of the other.

*falls for the bait*

What have I said thats worse than others or would imply that? Quote or shut up

*bites harder on bait*

f*ck it, smallies are blatantly the ones who are arrogant. Why do they always discuss or cuss Jamaicans? Jamaicans dont even care about those places, because for the most part theyre insignificant. They live off Jamaican culture, and benefit from the promotion Jamaica has given the region. Dont be mad or get upset when facts are stated that Jamaica has the biggest influence, accept it. It isnt a bad thing, geographically you cant help it. Not something I learnt from my parents, things I've learnt along the road we call life.

Jamawics are arrogant

Thats about it really and they are both true in my experience. I think most English food is bland (No hating - I give eternal ratings for Fish & Chips, Yorkshires and you have got the puddings on lockdown ) and you only have to check Numero's posts in this thread for confirmation of the other.

*falls for the bait*

*bites harder on bait*

f*ck it, smallies are blatantly the ones who are arrogant. Why do they always discuss or cuss Jamaicans? Jamaicans dont even care about those places, because for the most part theyre insignificant. They live off Jamaican culture, and benefit from the promotion Jamaica has given the region. Dont be mad or get upset when facts are stated, accept it. It isnt a bad thing, geographically you cant help it

Didn't even have to look outside this post.

fish isnt a substitute for red meat

shitoh, sardines, pilchards

cant tell me u never met an African whos down for these stuffs

not saying it is but my diet would be a lot less diverse tbh

shitoh is fish? sardines yh

i will not anything called sh*t-oh

/

dnt know if u wud call this racist

but once me and my dad were out (going 2 watch football i think)

anyway we had 2 get out at wimbd, withdraw cash etc

and we saw this PENG white gurl wit some next mogadishu looking brudda

and my dad looked at the man then sed to me "son, that c*nt must have a c*ck like a gorrilla's arm"

Jamawics are arrogant

*falls for the bait*

*bites harder on bait*

f*ck it, smallies are blatantly the ones who are arrogant. Why do they always discuss or cuss Jamaicans? Jamaicans dont even care about those places, because for the most part theyre insignificant. They live off Jamaican culture, and benefit from the promotion Jamaica has given the region. Dont be mad or get upset when facts are stated, accept it. It isnt a bad thing, geographically you cant help it

Easy thing for you to say. Very easy cop out. Prove what I stated wrong or arrogant. Where are you from? I bet your flag isnt recognised by anyone who isnt from the region whether through parentage or birth, and even that is a reach. That isnt rude or arrogant, its the truth. And that right there is the problem with those from the small islands, truth hurts. What do you expect when your island can fit into Jamaica multiple times? From small islanders get upset when they are called small you know theres a problem. Inferiority complex.

I have nothing but love for those from the islands. They havent really got any personality or negative traits that have stuck, mainly because theyre too small and dont really have a population or represntation to the wider public apart from Trinidad & Tobago, so no one knows anything about them apart from near to and safe alternative to Jamaica, better yet Jamaica-Lite. Once again it isnt rude for me to state the reason why you dont have the same characteristics as Jamaica.

Jamawics are arrogant

*falls for the bait*

*bites harder on bait*

i see a poster suttin of grenada on this guys wall

big map of the island, an then next to it 'the west indies', every other island but Jamaica was on that map

not gna lie i felt hurt, jus dnt understand the hate

same when i went carnival in miami, everyone gettin a shout out but Jamaicans

fish isnt a substitute for red meat

shitoh, sardines, pilchards

cant tell me u never met an African whos down for these stuffs

not saying it is but my diet would be a lot less diverse tbh

shitoh is fish? sardines yh

i will not anything called sh*t-oh

/

dnt know if u wud call this racist

but once me and my dad were out (going 2 watch football i think)

anyway we had 2 get out at wimbd, withdraw cash etc

and we saw this PENG white gurl wit some next mogadishu looking brudda

and my dad looked at the man then sed to me "son, that c*nt must have a c*ck like a gorrilla's arm"

lmfao

Jamawics are arrogant

*falls for the bait*

*bites harder on bait*

Easy thing for you to say. Very easy cop out. Prove what I stated wrong or arrogant. Where are you from? I bet your flag isnt recognised by anyone who isnt from the region whether through parentage or birth, and they play reggae more than soca or whatever. That isnt rude or arrogant, its the truth. And that right there is the problem with those from the small islands, truth hurts. What do you expect when your island can fit into Jamaica multiple times? From small islanders get upset when they are called small you know theres a problem.

Inferiority complex. I have nothing but love for those from the islands. They havent really got any personality or negative traits that have stuck, mainly because theyre too small and dont really have a population or represntation to the wider public apart from Trinidad & Tobago

It's not arrogant to suggest that all the Islands that make up the Caribbean bar Jamaica are irrelevant?

I'm Dominican / Nevisian and how does the recognition of a flag bear relevance? lol I wondered how long it would be til you mentioned how big Jamaica is,I don't understand why you feel this is something to brag about. I don't get upset by being referred to as a small islander, I just don't understand why Jamaicans love to point it out all the time.

lol @ shitoh went to my boys yard smelt it and said "i'm not involved"

i would be a hypocrite if i ate it when the ghanians try drop sh*t like "why do you jamaicans rate jerk so highly? i heard you man back jerk popcorn"

the reply is straight "yeah but you man eat shito"