Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

Thinking about changing my whole routine for the next month to get maximum weight gain in that period. At the moment I do 2 muscles a session doing isolated exercise and I do 3 sessions a week. Wanna change to doing compound exercises. Atm I don't deadlift or squat (yeah I know) but I want to. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good compound workout? Or should I do 5x5?

Guest haze-e
4/5 hours?? :D wtf. too much gym.
I had only gone on Thursday last week and i can really onlu go again this week Wednesday. I was also with my bredrin who proceeded to try and kill me with his f*cked up regime. Dont think I WANTED to gym for that long Lol. I really wanted to do Bi's/Tri's and sweat out my cold in the Sauna/Steam room.

Guest Triple XXX
please fix up.not being able to go hard in the gym has made me ultra intolerant to ppl who r slacking, actually prefer the guy i go gym withs attitude even tho hes completely mocking it, about "lol, man got put on paused, pissed" guy is ultra competitive and i know even tho hes coming from behind he'll be lifting bigger than me by the time i get back on it. david do u have anyone you can go to the gym with? it can really help motivate u to push urself, especially if ur competitive. it also helps with discipline imo, cos if u miss a session ur letting them down as well as urself.
nah i dont have anyone to go with

• 2 weeks later...

Good thread Carpe, I slept on this thread and forgot all about it. Here's my stats when I started just over 2 weeks ago (30/04/2010):Height: 6'3''Weight: 111.13 KG (17.5 stones)Waist Size: 42 InchesChest Size: 41 inchesArms (Unflexed): 15 InchesArms (Flexed) 16 InchesLegs: 25 Inches------ Most recent stats (14/05/2010). I'm happy with the progress thus far. Big up Guillermo Rigondeaux :D BMI: 29.66Height: 6'3''Weight: 107.95 KG (16.13 stones)Waist Size: 41 InchesChest Size: 41 inchesArms (Unflexed): 15 InchesArms (Flexed) 16 InchesLegs: 25 InchesTargets: Loose 3 stones (just over 19 KG)*Increase muscle all-round. For now I'll just use body weight to build strength and tone up. I've got a pretty good gym set-up at home so I can start using it anytime. *Stay eating right and not too much because until GR recommended me some diet plans, I was just eating too much.*Keep doing the cardios (3 mile runs Mon to Fri mornings), HIIT, Bleep test twice a week & Football./I'm not fat you cunts lol. It's just that after a right hemicolectomy operation at the end of 2005, my belly just keeps holding onto any fat I take in & shifting it takes ALOT more effort.

I just clocked I made an error with converting KG into stones on my week 2 stats (14/05/2010). I was 17 stones NOT 16.13 as I mistakenly wrote although the KG measurements were spot on at 107.95 kg./Even though I slacked for a few days in the last two weeks, I'm still on course to achieve targets. Lost 2 pounds of weight and lost another inch off the waist. Week 4 stats (28/05/2010):BMI: 29.33Height: 6'3''Weight: 106.68 KG (16.80 stones) Waist Size: 40 InchesChest Size: 41 inchesArms (Unflexed): 15.5 InchesArms (Flexed) 17 InchesLegs: 25 Inches

• Upvote 2

wow, been away and i thought there would be lots of 'testimonies' by now about progress. Right so the challenge is over for those who started 3months or 12 weeks ago, so how did it go? gains? losses? or no motivation to see it through?i gained about 12lbs in the week up to may 20th, then lost about 6lbs of water due to sweat, cardio and heat.

• 1 month later...
bench 80kgdeadlift 80kgsquat 70kgachievable
well ive gained approx half a stone now 11.1deadlift of 95ksquatting 70k- although i shud be able to add a lot more to this, ive been neglecting legs recently as im starting to out grow jeansand as for bench ive been using db's and im using 32k and banging out 5 good reps and will hit 8 with a spotter/ asssistand i have another 2 weeks left of my 3 week challenge, i shud have been more ambitious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...