I JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!

charliechalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always one hype background bitch who has to come into the thread and talk nonsense isn't there... trying to kill my hype failed you silly girl.

Thanks everybody else.

Lol didn't even see this till I scrolled through my posts. 'Background bitch' :lol: seems feelings were caught. I'm not one to get into e-scraps, so I'll just let you know that 3 lines and a joke is not hype killing. Overreacting like some whore who didn't get paid $5 for her last job. Must be on the blob. Fall back ugly.

---

Just read through and saw that your reply was to Kaygee. Ah wells, I stand by my post anyway.

There's always one hype background bitch who has to come into the thread and talk nonsense isn't there... trying to kill my hype failed you silly girl.

Thanks everybody else.

Lol didn't even see this till I scrolled through my posts. 'Background bitch' :lol: seems feelings were caught. I'm not one to get into e-scraps, so I'll just let you know that 3 lines and a joke is not hype killing. Overreacting like some whore who didn't get paid $5 for her last job. Must be on the blob. Fall back ugly.

---

Just read through and saw that your reply was to Kaygee. Ah wells, I stand by my post anyway.

You're a knob.

Oh shut up, y the hell would i try to 'kill your hype' (lol). I just didnt think u looked 23 theres nothing wrong with that.

No need for the name calling.

That's not what you meant. You were sending on the sly. If you had said "looked" at the start you know there would've been nothing to talk about. But you went with "for some reason".

Well done. Now don't be weak and get bullied out on them road (I am a Bully and my road rage is immense depending on the mood). Drive like a black cab man and get your license revoked.

1.7 diesel......why not get a Golf TDI or something more aggressive Seat Leon. I remember my first car, Renault Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique, first day i got it....straight to Halfords for the 12inch JL sub and audio bit......straight to Steves garage for some tints....and back to the crib to pick my my 17inch wolfraces black with the chrome lip and back to the garage to have them shits fitted......straight to Southend by 8pm......Being 17/18 GOD cant believe man was into that sh*t

I hate people that drive f*cked up when I'm in the car! At some big junction where you stop in the middle if you wanna turn right one chick just kept creeping forwards. Next thing we're across the oncoming lane and there's some huge truck coming! There's like 4 people in the car and we're all screaming reverse and the bitch is just sitting there saying it's alright. Truck had to screech to stop and sh*t. Thought I was gonna die!

Thats like this White girl I know......sometimes I wonder how the f*ck she got a license....shes gone through 4 cars, 1 write off and the others got so dented up the car just looked like a crushed coke can, how can you forget to stop at a red light and how can you try park in a loading bay and think it OK...THE f*ck?

Damn how you get it revoke.....let me guess, serious speeding on many occassions

Thats like this White girl I know......sometimes I wonder how the f*ck she got a license....shes gone through 4 cars, 1 write off and the others got so dented up the car just looked like a crushed coke can, how can you forget to stop at a red light and how can you try park in a loading bay and think it OK...THE f*ck?

Damn how you get it revoke.....let me guess, serious speeding on many occassions

basically got six points in the first two years they revoked it, carried on driving. got caught a year or two later when i got stopped.got another 3

carried on again and someone crashed into me and insurance said im not covered(still waiting to see the outcome of that)

dumb sh*t tbh.

f*ck me, thats a lot. Once you get a fresh lice again its gonna be a lot...man is probably gonna drive from here to Scotland just because

Thanks everybody else.

---

You're a knob.

:lol:

the pikeys (i assume they were if u went 2 a scrap yard) have hustled you

gunna sell all that sh*t

lesson learned: never trust a gypo

£40 sounds about right for scrapping a car like a fiesta as it more than likely weighs under a tonne, also they usually take about £5 off the weighted price for each tyre.

Oh shut up, y the hell would i try to 'kill your hype' (lol). I just didnt think u looked 23 theres nothing wrong with that.

No need for the name calling.

That's not what you meant. You were sending on the sly. If you had said "looked" at the start you know there would've been nothing to talk about. But you went with "for some reason".

Didnt need to explain myself, dont really care tbh. :)