Manners

Gunner

hwo can i go into londis and some little mixed race boy is runnin amok like a baby gibbbon on crystal meth whilst his fat white whore of a mother is not controlling him and letting him swear and bump into customers as she buys her 40 b&h gold and a packet of smarties and lucazade for the youths dinner..

lol this guy

:lol:

hwo can i go into londis and some little mixed race boy is runnin amok like a baby gibbbon on crystal meth whilst his fat white whore of a mother is not controlling him and letting him swear and bump into customers as she buys her 40 b&h gold and a packet of smarties and lucazade for the youths dinner..

lol this guy

I'd like to add people who put down the phone without saying bye (or equivalent).

this is one of my main points of frustation with humanity

rudeness selfishness and no manners tells me all i need to know about you asa person

thing is i cant even label it on 1 particular race o fpeople... evry1 seems to have no manners these days espcially kids of today

lol this guy

LMAO

/

Not having manners is one of my pet peeves about people.

Actually do you know whats so bloody rude, as a non smoker, when someone is smoking and walking and they just be blowing their smoke all over everyone else. Reallly irritating.

aaahh i hate this especially when they are infront of you so all the smoke blows back into your face

so you have to walk quickly to overtake them, and by then the cigarette has finished

also drivers who dont give thanks after you give them way, hate this

Actually do you know whats so bloody rude, as a non smoker, when someone is smoking and walking and they just be blowing their smoke all over everyone else. Reallly irritating.

WHERE THE FUK ARE PPL SUPOSE 2 SMOKE THEN COS THEY f*ckIN BANNED IT EVERYWHERE ELSE

FUKIN STUPID COW

BRUV STFU ITS SIMPLE SMOKE IF YOU WANNA SMOKE KILL YOURSELF THATS FINE BY ME BUT IF YOU SEE ME WALKING BY TURN YOUR HEAD AND BLOW THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT IN MMY FACE YOU f*ck*ng c*nt SAME WAY IF YOU'RE GONNA SNEEZE YOU TURN AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHEN YOU DO IT

WHERE THE FUK ARE PPL SUPOSE 2 SMOKE THEN COS THEY f*ckIN BANNED IT EVERYWHERE ELSE

FUKIN STUPID COW

BRUV STFU ITS SIMPLE SMOKE IF YOU WANNA SMOKE KILL YOURSELF THATS FINE BY ME BUT IF YOU SEE ME WALKING BY TURN YOUR HEAD AND BLOW THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT IN MMY FACE YOU f*ck*ng c*nt SAME WAY IF YOU'RE GONNA SNEEZE YOU TURN AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHEN YOU DO IT

WOT U ON ABOUT YOU? GOIN ON LIKE PPL BLOW SMOKE IN YA FACE ALL TIME N sh*t

f*ckIN SILLY BASTARD, MOANIN COS SUM TWAT BLOWN SMOKE IN YA FACE ON ROAD, DONT MEAN U AV 2 COME ON EYA N ACT LIKE 10 MEN DUS IT?

• Upvote 3

FUKIN STUPID COW

f*ckIN SILLY BASTARD, U THINK PPL DO THT sh*t ON PURPOSE OR SUMAT, I DUNO MAYBE THEY DO IT TO U STILL THEN U COME ON ERE N ACT THE BIG MAN

WOT ARE U ON ABOUT MATE SHE WAS CLEARLY STATING THAT SHE DONT LIKE WHEN PPL BLOW SMOKE IN HER FACE OR ALL OVER YOU NOT WHEN PEOPLE SMOKE f*ckIN FASS

aaahh i hate this especially when they are infront of you so all the smoke blows back into your face

so you have to walk quickly to overtake them, and by then the cigarette has finished

also drivers who dont give thanks after you give them way, hate this

pal, were are ppl supose 2 smoke doe seriously THEY BANNED IT IN f*ckIN PUBS AND EVEN BUS STOPS THEY GONA BAN IT IN PPLS YARDS NEXT AM TELLIN YA

FUKIN STUPID COW

f*ckIN SILLY BASTARD, U THINK PPL DO THT sh*t ON PURPOSE OR SUMAT, I DUNO MAYBE THEY DO IT TO U STILL THEN U COME ON ERE N ACT THE BIG MAN

WOT ARE U ON ABOUT MATE SHE WAS CLEARLY STATING THAT SHE DONT LIKE WHEN PPL BLOW SMOKE IN HER FACE OR ALL OVER YOU NOT WHEN PEOPLE SMOKE f*ckIN FASS

DO I GIVE 2 f*ckS WOT SHE SED THO, WHY U GETTIN INVOLVED SHE UR GAL OR SUMAT?

• Upvote 2

FUKIN STUPID COW

YOU OBVS DO CUZ YOU REPLIED IN CAPS AND sh*t

f*ck NO I HATE THAT BITCH BUT STILL I GOTTA CALL BS WHEN I SEE IT BRO

FUKIN STUPID COW

ye f*ck it i dont even smoke fags dat much jus ganja, dat ease bitch pisses me off tho always got sumat 2 moan about

FUKIN STUPID COW

ye f*ck it i dont even smoke fags dat much jus ganja, dat ease bitch pisses me off tho always got sumat 2 moan about

i swear ur not meant to smoke that anywhere anyway, its not a new thing :/

as far as not being able to smoke at bus stops, bothered, just smoke at home or in designated smoking ares, its not a big deal

Guest Flat Eric

FUKIN STUPID COW

LMFAO!

the way the caps war stops when they agree on something such as their dislike for EASE

lol

I always moan yeh?

rah guess you aint ever been in the venting thread - my moaning is minimal!

I don't mind people smoking by the way, I just think its rude to be blowing ur smoke all over bypassers who may choose not to smoke for what ever reason.

Plus as a non smoker my clothes don't stink of smoke - any smoker no matter how clean they are their house and their belongings stink of smoke, I dont want my clothes smelling of smoke so when some rudey blows their smoke carelessly around and that sh*t sticks to ur clothes, Why i hate pubs/clubs arghh.

Hate holds emotion, and when you hold emotion you hold some kind of love - Its sad really

Obviously getting to wrapped up on vip2 lifesyle. If that toss pot didn't give a f*ck about what i said he wouldnt have replied. He was just on a lil hype vybe nothing a box in the face wouldnt fix