Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

:D erm iv cheated before felt like such a whore(hey that rhymes ryhmes ryhmes...)then i realised that whores are just social constructs so i got over it isit still 100% cheating if you dont go back to the person youn cheated on :D
lmfao you dirty, dirty, slag.smh./IS THIS GUY REALLY SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE'S GOING TO RAPE HIS MUM OR NOT.LMFAOMFAO
Do you see what I'm sayingIts clear to me he's a stupid f*cking prick so I'll attempt not to reply to him further@ OguyDo you not see the problemIf someone says they wont cheat then that is them speaking from them knowing themselves about how they act, and wish to act in the future about situations that are completely in their controlAnd this guys whole argument isYou never know wht could happen, because it is still physically possible for it to occur, so you are wrong, FACT, FACT, FACT:/he has made that argument last 10 pagesHe has made the argument thatBecause it can still possibly happen, you are wrong to say you won'tIts pedantic in the extreme, utterly foolish, and embarrassing to base 10 pages of shite over thatit also means any person is wrong to make any statement about how they intend to act at anytime in the future, wtfIf the guy had a scooby-do I'd feel it worth responding to him, but he clearly doesn't
Basically. Don't know how this made it 10 pages really and truly.

*Deep sigh* there's no savin everyone. Like people say no matter what you cannot make everyone like common sense so I can't show everyone the way forward. If you cannot see the mature adult way in this discussion I literally cannot save you. But screw it seeing as we are talking extremes I am superman and I will soon blow away the world beware and no one can tell me nuttin cause I kno who I am. Idiots. Real Talk

edit*theres no winner in this argument tbh. nobodies wrongbut socials posts were better so...
no you're wrongalong with socialsocial thinks he won't cheat, he doesn't know he will never cheat, the same way he doesn't knw he will not spontaneously combust tomorow for him to say he knws for a fact that there is not the slightest possibility he will ever cheat is beyond stupid, and it shows in the pitiful way he tried to argue his pointthere is a difference between saying "becuz of the things i believe and the things i've experienced i can't see any scenario in which i would cheat" and saying "no matter the scenario i would never cheat"and lets assume he actually knws everything he would and wouldn't do as he is now, what if he gets raped tomorow by sum big akimbo slice mufa f*cker, do u think he can tell u how thats going to affect him psychologically let alone his views on basic intimacy according to him he should be able to, becuz his mastered himself completly and i'll assume u meant socials posts were funnier
Why are you being so deliberately pedantic?When somebody asks you what you're 'going to do tomorrow', do you factor in every possible event that could occur to disrupt your plans and tell the person that 'i don't KNOW what i'm going to do tomorrow because i could get raped by some big akimbo slice..." ????

Yet brisco said earlier in the thread no one is in the wrong? Don't get involved you hypocrite.No sunshine ffs get with the program! We all said odds are small! Its how u answer the question that makes this thread correct.E.g. If I say 2mro I intend to go swimming that is answered in a sensible/mature way. Are you that dumb?! Really?! Real Talk

Yet brisco said earlier in the thread no one is in the wrong? Don't get involved you hypocrite.No sunshine ffs get with the program! We all said odds are small! Its how u answer the question that makes this thread correct.E.g. If I say 2mro I intend to go swimming that is answered in a sensible/mature way. Are you that dumb?! Really?! Real Talk
Explain to me how this is different.What is the difference between saying "I can't see myself cheating in the forseeable future/I'm not the type of person who would cheat" and "I'm going swimming tomorrow" ?How do you pick and choose which questions you answer "in a sensible/mature way", and which ones you extrapolate the wording to its most extreme logical conclusion and answer based on that? Is it just random, or is there some system involved?

No sunshine its not extreme what so ever. Its just answering with sense. If I say I intend to go swimming 2mro, that is different 2 saying I will go swimming 2mro. What if my friend got shot 2mro? Then I didn't go swimming? I have then not gone swimming for reasonabke circumstances. I literraly cannot simplyfy it anymore than that. If you cannot grasp that logic you are actually stupid. Real Talk

Guest Intervention

Now guys are gettingshot :rofl:I was actually going to ask you as a jokeIf I say I am going to the shop tomorrowdoes this make me a liarbecause I could get hit by a high calibre peice of birdshit and die and not be able to gogetting shot, shagging mums :D>>>>>>these new breed of trollsat least Tulse used to give me jokeLens and this breh just do it to pass the time or something

• Upvote 1

No sunshine its not extreme what so ever. Its just answering with sense. If I say I intend to go swimming 2mro, that is different 2 saying I will go swimming 2mro. What if my friend got shot 2mro? Then I didn't go swimming? I have then not gone swimming for reasonabke circumstances. I literraly cannot simplyfy it anymore than that. If you cannot grasp that logic you are actually stupid. Real Talk
Ah yes, of course. So in real life, you never say you "will" do anything, but merely state your intentions to perform a particular action lest, God forbid, your friend get shot.How embarrassing for me, I'm mortified.

Ok so let's break it down for u fools yh. U wanna say its unlikely so let's not even bring it into the equation yh? So let's let the rebels have their moment of victory. Put it into the essentials of having a drivin lesson. an instructor would say 2 u “it may not make sense now but untill u pass ur test u have 2 abide by these rules” it's the principal. It may not make sense but this is the general principals of life you abide by them or you will fail miserably. Idiots. Real Talk

edit*theres no winner in this argument tbh. nobodies wrongbut socials posts were better so...
no you're wrongalong with socialsocial thinks he won't cheat, he doesn't know he will never cheat, the same way he doesn't knw he will not spontaneously combust tomorow for him to say he knws for a fact that there is not the slightest possibility he will ever cheat is beyond stupid, and it shows in the pitiful way he tried to argue his pointthere is a difference between saying "becuz of the things i believe and the things i've experienced i can't see any scenario in which i would cheat" and saying "no matter the scenario i would never cheat"and lets assume he actually knws everything he would and wouldn't do as he is now, what if he gets raped tomorow by sum big akimbo slice mufa f*cker, do u think he can tell u how thats going to affect him psychologically let alone his views on basic intimacy according to him he should be able to, becuz his mastered himself completly and i'll assume u meant socials posts were funnier
Why are you being so deliberately pedantic?When somebody asks you what you're 'going to do tomorrow', do you factor in every possible event that could occur to disrupt your plans and tell the person that 'i don't KNOW what i'm going to do tomorrow because i could get raped by some big akimbo slice..." ????
FOR CHRIST SAKEread the rest of the topic, in fact just read my last postTO CLARIFY THE WORDS YOU CHOOSE TO USE IS NOT WHAT I AM ARGUINGI AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THE WORD "KNOW" OR "WILL"Its the fact these people are saying they stand by the IMPLICATIONS of the word "know". When sumone says i am going to the shop at 2. They dn't mean there is no chance the won't be at the shop by 2, just that they're gonna try and be there for 2. we all know this.What these man are saying is that they stand by the IMPLICATIONS of what they are saying becuz they know themselves. They actually believe there is no chance they won't be at the shop by 2, becuz its what they have set out to dothis is what the argument is aboutIT IS NOT ABOUT THEM NOT SPEAKING PROPERLY AND MEANING WHAT THEY SAYIT IS NOT ABOUT SEMANTICSI AM NOT BEING PEDANTIC, THEIR CHOICE OF WORDS ISN'T THE POINT SO MUCH AS THEIR BELIEFSbut tbh even if i was talking about their choice of words i still wouldn't be wrong...just pedantic

Na I refuse 2 believe people are being this stupid. It's a wind up surely. Can u not see difference between “I'm gonna go shops 2mro” and “I will NEVER cheat” are people really that dumb? Is there humans REALLY that stupid?! This has nuttin to do with bein pedantic. You people are slaves. Slaves to your own ignorence and childish views. Its pathetic. Real Talk

topic is mad longcant be bothered to read just ber walls of texts and dudes trying to win people over by dropping semi funny analogys and relating it to everyday sh*t that vip2 people will obvs relate to whilst drinking their supermalts

• Upvote 1

Social you are a terrible human being.
lmfao i understand yur frustration still
FOR CHRIST SAKEread the rest of the topic, in fact just read my last postTO CLARIFY THE WORDS YOU CHOOSE TO USE IS NOT WHAT I AM ARGUINGI AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NEVER USE THE WORD "KNOW" OR "WILL"Its the fact these people are saying they stand by the IMPLICATIONS of the word "know". When sumone says i am going to the shop at 2. They dn't mean there is no chance the won't be at the shop by 2, just that they're gonna try and be there for 2. we all know this.What these man are saying is that they stand by the IMPLICATIONS of what they are saying becuz they know themselves. They actually believe there is no chance they won't be at the shop by 2, becuz its what they have set out to dothis is what the argument is aboutIT IS NOT ABOUT THEM NOT SPEAKING PROPERLY AND MEANING WHAT THEY SAYIT IS NOT ABOUT SEMANTICSI AM NOT BEING PEDANTIC, THEIR CHOICE OF WORDS ISN'T THE POINT SO MUCH AS THEIR BELIEFSbut tbh even if i was talking about their choice of words i still wouldn't be wrong...just pedantic
LOLOLOLyou guys are getting emoshbut tbh, o-guy and realtalk are both right, what they're saying isn't illogical nor is it an opinionit's a logical argument that's been brought up many times in academia, will give my 2 cents when i finish watching fnllook out for that post, dropping soon ft. wiki, hume and many more.

quick interval please...lens why do you capitalise the y in 'you' everytime?
personal habit. I think if "I" should be capitalised, so should "You"
dl''wpe'wdw'sds'sw]ewwws'ssssw[wI cannot believe I just read this. This is too much for me now.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Flat Eric

why guys are bringing the word 'never' into thisnoone asked do you think that you'd ever cheat?...noone answered 'no i will never cheat'are you capable of cheating?capable is the key word here lads. are you capable of raping your mother? not physically capable but mentally capable of going through with that? i dont see why someone cant say no tbh, why must we be forced into being capable of raping our mothers by real talk and etcthis thread should have been locked a while ago TBH. this was a stupid f*cking prick thread created by ashman the #1 stupid f*cking prick and we you all fed it. you gave this stupid f*cking prick a banquet be ashamed

the question i am about to ask will clear this topic right up, so can everyone answer it so you can see how u man are all not on the same pageif wen u say "i wont cheat", are you aware that however small there is still some possibility you will cheat?if your answer is yes, then i have no problem with youyou can use whatever words you like to describe your desire to not cheat, "i know i won't" "i never will", i do not care. and you have misunderstood this argument no sunshine and brisco, this is where i believe u fallif your answer to the above is no, becuz u "knw your self" it is you i have a problem with. Becuz u are an idiot.