Branneries {sp or whatever its called ) - Croydon

LuLu

Guest Intervention

Lmao at Bognar

they don't even have any fivers there

you go to the bar, buy two £1.50 drinks with a 20 note, and they give you your change all in pound coins

f*ckin dump

Just remembered the place ramdomly was going out with some chavey ting in 2001

Remember her and her mum went there she sent me a postcard (I should still have it)

Remember her mum kicked her out because she found out I slept with her she was 15 (no peado even though I was freshly 18) she was a good beat to. Her bredrin come in on me and her mashing at her bredrins man house girl just sat down and started conversation while we was wokking lool *memories* didn’t even use a dom that time and we found doms after. Then she started with this I might be pregnant crap and I told her to have an abortion and that was the end of that relationship there (This is the girl who has the mix race child which all my bredrins say is my youth ttkk)

Just remembered the place ramdomly was going out with some chavey ting in 2001

Remember her and her mum went there she sent me a postcard (I should still have it)

Remember her mum kicked her out because she found out I slept with her she was 15 (no peado even though I was freshly 18) she was a good beat to. Her bredrin come in on me and her mashing at her bredrins man house girl just sat down and started conversation while we was wokking lool *memories* didn’t even use a dom that time and we found doms after. Then she started with this I might be pregnant crap and I told her to have an abortion and that was the end of that relationship there (This is the girl who has the mix race child which all my bredrins say is my youth ttkk)

*Leaves in disgust*

them

I let a choice fm advert fool me into thinking this is the spot

decisions there

lol nah

it was about 3 or half 3, i thought we was going to vintage ?, but then my friend said we going such and such instead, i didnt know what to expect really. just went along with her judgement, seeing as she is from there.

vintage = sausage factory

f*ck*ng sh*t

in 01/02 used to be the one tho

WHO REMEMBERS BLUE ORCHID?

fackin ell i remember blue orchid bare memories lol, they used to let anyone in there bare underage kids. Who remembers Pals? Was it called that it was on the other side of the road from blue orchid its closed down now anyway.

WTF

you was in a croydon an you couldnt holla at a g

lol i ended up in sidcup or was it sutton ? at first at the big big sainsburys, i forgot the way, asked some trolley guy, ' what area am i in ', then he shrugged and said i dont know ?,( english wasnt his first language ) then some black woman strictly walked past and mumbered the area name, was proper crazy how she said it, it was like she coughed and dropped it.

it was a mission of a drive from the m1 ( brent cross way ), at one point i kept ending up in the same area, going round in circles.

them

I let a choice fm advert fool me into thinking this is the spot

decisions there

lol nah

it was about 3 or half 3, i thought we was going to vintage ?, but then my friend said we going such and such instead, i didnt know what to expect really. just went along with her judgement, seeing as she is from there.

vintage = sausage factory

f*ck*ng sh*t

hmm i see, so is there anywhere actually decent in croydon at all ? what about the tiger tiger there ?

ewww blue orchid was sh*t lol

i remember going there when i was 16 and feeling OLD

back then it was all about pals and edwards

i used to go edwards everyweek but then they changed the music, then it got shut down

pals used to be good too ;(