The self retardation thread

Captain Planet

Guest Supreme Allah

for some reason my mum used to make me eat weetabix (cba to check the spelling) with warm milk, so it was just mush, n me being the sweet tooth guy just put bare sugar in it.

like sweet, brown porridge

Guest Fat Eric

for some reason my mum used to make me eat weetabix (cba to check the spelling) with warm milk, so it was just mush, n me being the sweet tooth guy just put bare sugar in it.

I still do this.

f*ck a biscuit.

aint this how its sposed to be eaten?

I still do this.

f*ck a biscuit.

I always thought it was supposed to be eaten like this until i see the weetabix challenge adverts the other year.

Guest Supreme Allah

I still do this.

f*ck a biscuit.

fuc knows, when i was in hospital some guy used to have it with cold milk, banana slices and rasisins or something

beyond grimm

was mad tired decided to have some chips after an all nighter.....took the mayo bottle out of the fridge, went to pour it on the chips while reading something on the lappy, look down and my chips were covered in nivea light touch body lotion

i still ate them

some half libyan polish white guy greeze?

left it out mate, so your european mum is basically a wogsocket and u have the cheeck to talk about next peoples parents?

lost

the worst bit is, I been gettin on to you for TIME about this, and this the first time you dropped this?

#notontheball

what do you expect when you dont say when asked a million times you f*ck*ng embarrassment, bare projected hate for your mum