'Paying For A Photoshoot Does Not Make You A Model'

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Intervention
Yea but they dont need to put the whole 141 pictures in an album on fb and pretend its their portfolio/modelling.
Visited your website.Could do with 100% more tits.

Guest M12 Part 2
not one to overly care about the forum but his round face church nigga nickname was birthed through my video (that he also catted and got famous from)
i salute whoever was the originator of that term. its lolled me through many a topic

I don't think theres anything wrong with girls getting professional pics, after all its something to look back on when you're old and decrepit and saggy and say 'thats what i looked like when i was 23' but i do think those circle pictures are a bit rinsed, surely you would want something a bit different? Also I can't beleive the amount of money girls are willing to spend on this stuff, i've got a few of my daughter that i got done professionally and each frame with 5 pics in was 95 quid, but i would never spend that amount on getting my own pictures done. Just get a digital camera init lol