'Paying For A Photoshoot Does Not Make You A Model'

Mame Biram Diouf

i could never do that for a living infact, my respect has gone up a little for the Buffies and Baxters of the lands because that is some freakishly hard worki did a 4 hour shoot, hot as a bitch under all those lights, and i needed a lotta lights, and make up, and film, and wine :D started off thinking 'woooa this is super cool make it last forever' an hour later 'guise guise, wanna go home now guise my eyes, they burn'
Someone giving you a tenner so they can increase their wankbank isn't modelling.

i could never do that for a living infact, my respect has gone up a little for the Buffies and Baxters of the lands because that is some freakishly hard worki did a 4 hour shoot, hot as a bitch under all those lights, and i needed a lotta lights, and make up, and film, and wine :D started off thinking 'woooa this is super cool make it last forever' an hour later 'guise guise, wanna go home now guise my eyes, they burn'
Someone giving you a tenner so they can increase their wankbank isn't modelling.
:D how comes?like i said personally i call it freelancing, some would call Buffy the Body a model however

buffy the body is a model, them professional big booty models work hard maintaining their size. watching their diets and constantly in the gym etc full time job. sum of them girls get like a bill an hour for shoots. if ur getting paid regularly and ur in print (on paper or online) u can call urself a model. kurious u saying u in print?the worse thing about these any-girl photoshoots is how badly done they are. lol @ the circle thing.

Guest Intervention

I think all them things are cringeworthy anywayEven if its done well, when I see it I think ....you obviously have an overinflated sense of self esteem and need bringing down a peg.a whole peg.

Guest Flat Eric

ergh no offense to your friend dips but i left the topic with a look of disgust on my face and clocked 10 mins later my face was still in this position. how?

Guest M12 Part 2

i feel sorry for people who actually have offensive boats. everyone cant be a pengers but its sad when people get angry/sad/confused when looking in your face

ergh no offense to your friend dips but i left the topic with a look of disgust on my face and clocked 10 mins later my face was still in this position. how?
:lol:friend of a friendand its a step up from her normal look*warning - look at own risk*http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs021.snc1/3061_169338730065_549120065_6588354_2867355_n.jpg

yh a couple man are jumpin on it too. kinda gay tbh46229559427623058287623.jpg
Embarrassing.
And a disgrace.I can't stick all this stuff, almost anyone can set up some kind of "photography" company or agency and chicks will flock in their droves to pay ridiculous prices.You just can't help but laugh also, mugs.