Official World Football Thread

Gunner

• 1 month later...

The sister of Zenit St Petersburg striker Hulk has been kidnapped in Brazil, the Centre for Police Operations in Campina Grande has confirmed.

Angelica Aparecida Vieira was outside the restaurant where she works as a nutritionist on Monday in the Brazilian city.

The 22-year-old woman was taken from her own car and put into the kidnappers’ vehicle according to restaurant manager Helio da Silva who witnessed the crime, and had to be treated for shock in hospital but has since been released.

Police have not yet confirmed how many people were involved in the kidnapping, which happened at 2pm local time.

Hulk was not set to play for Zenit in their away Champions League clash against Anderlecht on Tuesday night due to an injury which has ruled him out for two weeks, though these developments in his native country could have cast his appearance into doubt.

nah im going uni most footballers in superettan are working as carpenters and sh*t. so i will not depend entirely on the wage if you know what im sayin it will be a thing on the side (plus playing football is always fun for me)

when i was 9 i was playing for the under 10 team called Ljungby in gothenburg. we had a tournament called the snickers cup we finished 4th and (they spoke to our manager and said they wanted a closer look at me as a fullback) was getting a trail for BK Hacken the team Kim Kallstrom used to play for(they were my local team they are west brom level relegation yoyo team) my mum being hard headed told me i was banned from playing and we moved to London not long after

the football level is poor and the coaching is weak. its about the same level as the norsk league long ball and dead weather

if you have game intelligence with work rate you will walk the allsvenskan

The Superettan is still semi-pro?

I thought it was pro just like Allsvenskan

It's a side hustle then that Superettan.

Yeah Kallstorm first team the way Championship Manager made this guy look like some machine :lol:

Was that the times when Zlatan was playing for Malmo?

Zlatan didn't need work rate (was that guy from early)

So what happens if you get an offer from a team in the Allsvenskan would you quit University?

i think its semi-pro in superettan but I'm not really sure cos that league is a joke even when i lived there i was watching premier league,serie a,la liga etc

i would happily kick ball and get paid no matter how much it is if it was a lower level superettan team. i didnt get the first question about ibra do you mean was kallstrom playing for Hacken at the same time? i think zlatan left early 2000's for ajax

he didnt need workrate but people were saying he was lazy does too many tricks etc. in his second full season he was walking the ball into the net and everyone knew what time it was and he was starting every game

probably would do home studying or take it part time(like rarely any lessons). would only quit if it was serious and i could make it. with me i would like to build my condition and fitness for a year and just beast it. played with a few people and i just need fitness because i have a good footballing intelligence