Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

“Yes . We work very hard on it,” Wenger said. “It is not the number that counts but the quality.

Guy is screaming about quality when he signs the likes of Gervinho? Top troll.

Excluding Santi, when was the last time he signed a gem?

You know Wenger is finished when I have no faith in his ability to sign players.

• Upvote 1

TBH Wenger's signings all come with some pedigree, just the French league players he picking seem to be too soft. Gervinho came as a good player, inconsistent but talented.

Wenger must buy, but more importantly buy to balance the team/squad. Someone like Diame would be a start but so would've Mbiwa...

I swear he actually ain't tho.

Cos I swear your allowed to register one player who has played in Europe, but the team he left are no longer in European competition.

I think Grimandi said he ain't sure on Mbiwa, this season he aint been as good as last and Giroud has hardly set the Prem alight.

Arsenal seem to do this scout a player for ages, then move on to the next, Sakho, Mbiwa, probably on N'Koulou now...

Every transfer window he gives it the "exceptional quality" nonsense. It's been going on for years and all he's bought are glorified sidemen

Look out our first 11 though. Exclude Jack and Santi where's the top quality :rofl:

Acts like we have a squad like the Reals and the Bayerns, when the reality is, Spurs have a better squad than us.

Roll on the end of the window.

• Upvote 1

Anybody else wince as the goals went in today and say damn, we aint signing nobody now...

gotta c/s

Read a quote somewhere about Arsene saying its hard to judge regarding new signings when you beat a team 7-3 one week and draw 1-1 the next.

Wenger really is a different type of guy

"I think it should be all completely cut out or limited to two players," he added. "It is unfair for the league that some teams who have played Newcastle twice already have an advantage on teams who [have yet to] play Newcastle, now they have bought six or seven players.

This guy talks so much shit its un believable , like anyone cant make transfers  :/ , not like january transfer window a new thing