Wanting a chick just because shes all of a sudden taken...

Captain Planet

i dont care Lens = Top 3 selected trollsi want to know more about itits avi cracks me up for some reason 2
lol i enjoy watching the different faces of Lens in his sig
the avi is Ignazio Abate of AC Milan, I hope to see him in the Italy team, so i chose a pic of him in the kit, playing for U-21s.Flapjacks, You forgot the no homoTroll definition please, anyone. I'm stuck between user with his own opinion, and stands by it despite the whole forum disagreeing, or something completely different.
  • Upvote 1

shes friendzoned u but ur at an advantage my son, obviously shes close to u thats y she wants to introduce her man to u. hes in a situation were he dont wana meet u but ur bum chums wiv his chik. my advice is talk her around how u wud b better for her, how you can offer her more then he can and fuk her, if your living together even better. all is not lost son

Personally speaking Mr. Recycle-Guy (Captain Planet), I think that girl you want actually wants to f*ck you. Mutual friends say she does, she questions you about other damsels you conquer (in tthe spirit of competition), and she wants you to met her new boyfriend - that's not natural. Regardless of whether or not you actually like her or just want to screw her, and regardless of whatever perception of depth anyone might have about her new relationship, I say screw her anyway. Gut her properly. If you decide to keep her, good, it's always wonderful to have a thing with a friend. If you decide you've exhausted your curiosity after a couple of smashes, then so be it. Don't be defensive. It's YOUR world, she's just paying rent in it. Do what your penis wants to do, then think later.

• Upvote 1