EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI-FINALS

Goddaz

Why are tottenham fans gassing, when was the last time you were in a european semi. Or won anything for that matter.. Answers on a postcard.I will say it again, your most memorable season in 20 years will be finishing 4th and beating Arsenal and Chelsea "emphatically".*Yes emosh*

not really coz the last time liverpool won something was in 06 where as tottenham was 08i hope you keep up this brilliant form.You london lads are doing liverpool proud.
eh i thought you were a Leyton Orient fan or sommat?

Why are tottenham fans gassing, when was the last time you were in a european semi. Or won anything for that matter.. Answers on a postcard.I will say it again, your most memorable season in 20 years will be finishing 4th and beating Arsenal and Chelsea "emphatically".*Yes emosh*

not really coz the last time liverpool won something was in 06 where as tottenham was 08
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleven if we won today and beat fulham that wouldnt cover the cracks of a diabolical season because it is a MINOR honourYet the league cup which is less prestigeous counts as a trophy to youno point arguing anymore
so you're saying you'd rather win nothing? and reach no finals in your season?ok

Are you really trying to tell me in the last 20 years Tottenham fans have experienced more joy than Liverpool fans? Cos they won a trophy in 08, rather than 06...
yids>didnt u no winning the carling cup wipes out countless years of fuk all

not really coz the last time liverpool won something was in 06 where as tottenham was 08i hope you keep up this brilliant form.You london lads are doing liverpool proud.
eh i thought you were a Leyton Orient fan or sommat?
i live in leyton so i show love to the localsyou london pool fans should know, you gotta show love to the locals.and for the people that actually do live in liverpool. My condolences

Guest Intervention

not really coz the last time liverpool won something was in 06 where as tottenham was 08
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleven if we won today and beat fulham that wouldnt cover the cracks of a diabolical season because it is a MINOR honourYet the league cup which is less prestigeous counts as a trophy to youno point arguing anymore
Tbh all sending asideIts not so much the loss as what the loss meansIts a culmination of many fails...It doesnt look like your in the cl this seasonso this MINOR honor is something your gonna have to compete for next seasonnot to mention what players may be calling out for moves in the summernot to mention whoever gets in the top 4, spurs, or city, will be much much stronger than they were this yearwhich means it doesnt look like you will have it any easier getting into the cl next season eitherthe future isn't bright for pool I'm afraid..

What?In a season where we have played absolutely BOLLOCKS, by every sense of the meaning, Tottenham may scrape 4th. Yes they will improve, but are you insinuating that we won't?!
You forget we havent been very good either, get beat by Stoke at home, cant beat Hull at home, Wolves do the double over us and we get 4th. PMSLLiverpool are f*ckIN sh*t. :D

What?In a season where we have played absolutely BOLLOCKS, by every sense of the meaning, Tottenham may scrape 4th. Yes they will improve, but are you insinuating that we won't?!
your top players aren't even going to want to play for you next seasonand your bench is full of jokers.you're in trouble .
Yes, 'cause when United comes calling man like Modric aren't leaving. Mystic Meg.

Guest Intervention
I'm insinuating that come next season you may be facing the following thingsnew managerplayers leaving (Gerrard, Torres?) thats speculative but one at least I think will leaverebuilding of teamno money? dont really know how thats panning outno cl moneya stupid amount of games due to the europa league, more tired squad, more injuries etcHonestly, thats major troubs.

I'm insinuating that come next season you may be facing the following thingsnew managerplayers leaving (Gerrard, Torres?) thats speculative but one at least I think will leaverebuilding of teamno money? dont really know how thats panning outno cl moneya stupid amount of games due to the europa league, more tired squad, more injuries etcHonestly, thats major troubs.
TBH, Roma never made Champs league this season and currently top of Seria AIts all guess work that you're doing.