(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

I ordered... Along with SSF4I emailed them asking when they will have the stick in stock and the reply was that they are receiving them tomorrow and will dispatch them straight awayBut the replies they sent had minimal clarity in response to what I was asking and I got a feeling that they were talking about just the game itself... :D
I hope they read your email properly to realize it was the stick you were talking about. i think my current stick is dying and i hope it gets here in time for the weekend. was it the New Super TE you ordered btw?/That Izanami thread on NE got locked off btw.

dihfgsrgf0frsfwsfergrewsdstructo is a f*ck*ng legend:rofl: :rofl:LOL THAT WAS LS's DOUBLES CANNES PARTNER AS WELL LOOOOOL i never wanna hear it ever said that whatever >> e.den
:/I teamed up with Ramzi. What are you on about?
you planned to team up with tastyc at one point, can you or can you not confirm?/lol @ grimeloverletter he said at first something along the lines of
stick to shopping mate
then edited it to
I can't believe some of the people here.
he didn't want any trouble

Too many of these NE man need to remember that they aren't built that way and aren't inclined to hype up. I remember seeing that bruddah write that stick to shopping line straight after DST posted the video.

Too many of these NE man need to remember that they aren't built that way and aren't inclined to hype up. I remember seeing that bruddah write that stick to shopping line straight after DST posted the video.
musta been hoping for lulz.. when he realised no one was backing him he decided to change his mind.

Honda ain't been improved really they just kept him with that high level damage output. I'd say Rose cos she used to be Vega levels of swag and now she's semi viable.They boosted a bunch of the sh*t tier characters actually. Guile and Vega are both a lot better.Game should be good.