(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Started doing ranked matches.Won my first 2 games.Woohoo!!!
This is what happened to meThen I went on a 4 game losing streak against a bunch of turtles, smh.
I went on some mad 8 losing streak after i went on some 7 match winning streakAgain,f*ck Sagat

watch in HD
You got a good ryu. What i would suggest is finish your combos with a knockdown so it leaves your opponent guessing on wake up. You did combos like lp,lp, fireball. Thats pretty much a block string combo. One you would do when opponent is blocking to apply pressure and maybe mix up with throws and that. If you did a simple hp,hurricane kick your opponent would be on the floor and you will have time to think of what you gonna do next.Also get the shroyu,fadc,ultra on lock. The amount of times that has saved me.

watch in HD
You got a good ryu. What i would suggest is finish your combos with a knockdown so it leaves your opponent guessing on wake up. You did combos like lp,lp, fireball. Thats pretty much a block string combo. One you would do when opponent is blocking to apply pressure and maybe mix up with throws and that. If you did a simple hp,hurricane kick your opponent would be on the floor and you will have time to think of what you gonna do next.Also get the shroyu,fadc,ultra on lock. The amount of times that has saved me.
yea i kinda got it down but not quite yetmost time i do i get the cancel in but i do a ex srk lolthats y i dont try it in matchesid rather they jump at me and i hit them with the lp.srk > ultra link

FAO GATSUI know you like to play defensive so i found one of my older videos to show you so you can take learn some stuff and put it on your own game. You don't need to roll ball from the other side of the screen all the time :D leaves you open. Unless you're playing a turtle you can really take it easy, don't have to rush.Not bothered with this video, i don't even play like this

FAO GATSUI know you like to play defensive so i found one of my older videos to show you so you can take learn some stuff and put it on your own game. You don't need to roll ball from the other side of the screen all the time :D leaves you open. Unless you're playing a turtle you can really take it easy, don't have to rush.Not bothered with this video, i don't even play like this
that video would of looked exactly the same if i had played f kid