(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Creating games soemtimes is annoying. When I try and invite VIP2 man to the game it tells me the invite could not be sent because soem tosser has jumped into my game.

LOLdid f kid just switch of his xbox cos he lost against meagainlololol
Yes...not out of anger...boredem
F Kid 25 Online Playing Soulcalibur IV:lol:man cant hack street fighter:lol:
Dnt even hide the truthWas playn street fighter against my cousin...he cudnt hack it so he wanted to play soul calibur..
:D:lol:F kid don't give up bruv i just faced a cold gen got batteredput that work in
f*ck off I hate u allwheres Odot I wanna pay this tourney sh*t

Guest Flat Ericó
I just fought a dutty rose playerbare aggressive....one of thosenot gunna give u a chance to mvoe playerswas sick
what was she doing

I just fought a dutty rose playerbare aggressive....one of thosenot gunna give u a chance to mvoe playerswas sick
what was she doing
Soul sparkI naturally jump over it...she does the air throw...if i try jump again dshe does air throw..next time obviously i ent gunna jump again imam try back offso she grabs on the way up...and repeatnot much I cud do until ultra camer

If you want to spar, just go into training mode, set the opponent to CPU then put the difficulty up to 10 stars. Never-ending sparring sessions against whoever you want.
*spuds*Gonna start spending a few hours a day doing this from now onBeen making too many schoolboy errors in ranked matchesAlso doing sessions where I put the cpu's s.c and revenge bar on infinite and just block/avoid/counter ultras over and over again*goes back to training*

fighting cpu's aint good for you tbh
If my problem is that I keep slippin up and get caught out by ultras how is doing this
If you want to spar, just go into training mode, set the opponent to CPU then put the difficulty up to 10 stars.
+ this
Also doing sessions where I put the cpu's s.c and revenge bar on infinite and just block/avoid/counter ultras over and over again
not good for me. Especially when I've just basically told the cpu to keep doing ultras against me everytime I give him an opening. Can't really ask someone online to do that for me in the middle of a match

Only good thing about sparring the CPU is it helps you get out moves combos etc under pressure in random scenarios. Then you can go and apply that against human players and work on your strategies.
This is what I'm working on with Akuma. For example Ryu will do his ultra and I'll teleport behind him but I'm just not consistent when it comes to getting out the raging demon under pressure. Just gonna keep doing it over and over again until I get it right.

tbh i think that you should try to practice with EVERY character in the game...because certain characters can easily counter particular characters moves e.g Sagat and Dhalsim, if you know how to use Dhalsim you'll beat a sh*t/decent Sagat playeredit:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">REMEMBER this is the final in the Japanese SFIV tournament