(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

never thought i would say it but im rapidly going off this game the cheapness makes me want to throw my xbox at someones face. knocked down getting up, other person does an ultra... unblockable, does a throw...unblockable, does a focus attack then a ultra unblockable. so f*ck*ng annoyin' and it alwayssss works for them and u cant f*ck*ng block it.

never thought i would say it but im rapidly going off this game the cheapness makes me want to throw my xbox at someones face. knocked down getting up, other person does an ultra... unblockable, does a throw...unblockable, does a focus attack then a ultra unblockable. so f*ck*ng annoyin' and it alwayssss works for them and u cant f*ck*ng block it.
everything is defend able darg

never

TbhYou was just being defensivei was just playing around walking up and down to see if you budgewhen i get you in the corner i just combo you a couple of times and its over.You just need to change ur style, you can't always play defensive.learn from me :D

never
Are u beign seriousIf some does an ultra famblockeven better...when ur on the ground get up quickerif somebody does a focus attack get in two light punches

never
Are u beign seriousIf some does an ultra famblockeven better...when ur on the ground get up quickerif somebody does a focus attack get in two light punches
lol obviously u block and i push the thing to get up quick dont stop them from starting a move during the getting up animation and by the time im up it doesnt block the move. lol @ light punches while im getting off the floor