Nice resturants

PopT

Guest Lemons

There's one heavy chines restaurant in Harrow & Wealdstone. The all you can eat buffet is you placing your order and them serving it to you fresh, there and then. Pricey tho.

Gotta get the name of it.

What you mean you order food and they actually prepare it fresh and bring it out to you?

That is a madness

AHAHAHAHAH

/

Vasco's is nice - http://www.vascosfood.com/home.cfm

Polpo is good - (Italian Tapas place) - http://www.polpo.co.uk/

Tierra Brindisa is pretty sweet (Spanish Tapas) - http://www.tierrabrindisa.com/

For Dim Sum I'd go to Ping Pong (It's pretty casual but good food) - http://www.pingpongdimsum.com/

There's one heavy chines restaurant in Harrow & Wealdstone. The all you can eat buffet is you placing your order and them serving it to you fresh, there and then. Pricey tho.

What you mean you order food and they actually prepare it fresh and bring it out to you?

That is a madness

AHAHAHAHAH

Names.

I'm thinking it might be Blue Wok.

Nah that's not it.

@ Esq, yes, they cook it there and then. Not no 'go and fetch it yourself it's in the big silver tin' sh*t.

Guest Esquilax

Names.

I'm thinking it might be Blue Wok.

Nah that's not it.

@ Esq, yes, they cook it there and then. Not no 'go and fetch it yourself it's in the big silver tin' sh*t.

....lolwut?

Why are you going on like people preparing fresh food is out of the ordinary? Like say you've only ever been to buffets and the idea of 'waiters' is foreign to you

Guest Lens

Unless I'm misunderstanding, which is likely

u must of at sum point done an all-you-can-eat buffet, its always old food that they keep warm, man said they cook ur all-u-can-eat buffet fresh, this is sick. u remembered the name yet sagat?

there's 1 in the o2 arena

water margin

slightly different, You take the uncooked food to their chef, and he cooks it for You

Sagat, is the place You're talking about really close to the iceland?

Unless I'm misunderstanding, which is likely

u must of at sum point done an all-you-can-eat buffet, its always old food that they keep warm, man said they cook ur all-u-can-eat buffet fresh, this is sick. u remembered the name yet sagat?

there's 1 in the o2 arena

water margin

slightly different, You take the uncooked food to their chef, and he cooks it for You

Sagat, is the place You're talking about really close to the iceland?

I think so, just off of some round about but on the main road. The thing is, I don't wanna phone the girl who took me there (she's a f*cking nut job and it took me MONTHS to get rid of her...)

Edit*

Golden Palace I think?

There was one of those in Gants Hill where the non-24 hour Tinseltown is. It was sick. Can't believe it's gone.