The Official Finals topic/Internationals

Admin.

lmaoLahi I beg keep the hype down until mid season next yearIts not doing any of us any favours
Says this caricatureCharles d*ckens would be proud to call you his creation lad
:/You have officially rinsed out that word until it bled.Remove it from your vocabulary ya mint
Used it twice/Only way to describe people like you
The word is only meant to be used when it actually relates to the person your using it on?This does not include me. TBH it relates to you if you think about it lad.....

King = Best England playerGDS = Best player on the pitchHopefully Adam Johnson & Lennon have their places bookedHopefully Walflower breaks down in training or his shoulder pops out again... either way he must not be anywhere near South AfricaCapello betta not pull a stunt like this again, massive question marks over his mentality and judgment of players

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lahi=Paul Merson of sports roomOwn opinions completely contradict eachother as soon as he has a couple of sly shots of the Cognac in between adverts
I have never contradicted myself mate :D EVERinfact I'm one of the most stubborn and hard headed people on hereMr 'I want Rafa to stay based on the week I had in Uni' :D

Guest Daniel Levy
wright phillips above them both. Milner to stay in the UK during world cup
why the f*ck do you post like you have anything worthwhile to say you fully fledged handicapIm all for IVF if it erradicates errors in the human population like yourselff*ck off
Lens seriously what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Just clocked, in that epic Nike ad Englands Umbro shirts and the Umbro logo is clearly visible quite a few times.. why?
Nike own Umbrosomeone confirm
Yes, I confirm./Made some nice p on the shares back in '07 when Nike bought Umbro.

Guest Lens
wright phillips above them both. Milner to stay in the UK during world cup
why the f*ck do you post like you have anything worthwhile to say you fully fledged handicapIm all for IVF if it erradicates errors in the human population like yourselff*ck off
Lens seriously what the f*ck is wrong with you?
i have my own opinion