HELP (job interview)

Guest Triple XXX

have a practise interview for this one, learn Your answers then say them immediately as if in the interview situation

more exmaples i dnt know if have been posted:

where do You see Yourself in 5 years time?

how would You rate Your progress so far?

do You prefer to work independantly or as part of a team?

why did You choose to study_____ ?

who do You admire and why?

why did You leave Your last job?

what are Your greatest accomplishments?

If you was filling in an online application form for a job would you capitalise the 'y' of every you and your?

Guest Triple XXX

So David's real name is really XXX XXX XXX?

yah but not "officially" cos i haent sent the deed poll to places n my sh*t is still in David

ill do it soon though ive been puttin it off

have a practise interview for this one, learn Your answers then say them immediately as if in the interview situation

more exmaples i dnt know if have been posted:

where do You see Yourself in 5 years time?

how would You rate Your progress so far?

why did You choose to study_____ ?

who do You admire and why?

why did You leave Your last job?

If you was filling in an online application form for a job would you capitalise the 'y' of every you and your?

no, neither would i do it in an academic piece of work as it would be marked as incorrect grammar.

but anywhere outside of work and education i do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

k:

- say what they are, but also give the impression that there is more left in You, and You havent reached Your best.

for example:

greatest so far is getting finishing a levels and getting into uni, but i think the real achievement will be when i finish uni and make a career

here You gotta mention Your ability to do both, with words to the effect of You gotta be able to work on Your own to bring anything to the team, and when asked, You will do either, with no preference.

they just want to make sure you can hold a conversation with confidence and fluency etc

they will try to make you think on yr toes so preparing for specific questions is pointless

bullshitting is fine as this is wat they are employing you to do,just do it convincingly and in a amiable fashion

they just want to weed out guys that will have nervous breakdown/tourettes etc

dont sweat and you will be fine

Guest Triple XXX

lol pos'd

mine went well still, apart for the waitin bit where i had to chat to the receptionist about football, my improv game >>>___

guy clocked my accent asked if i was from london i was like yea, n hes like me too, turns out hes from north london

then he started askin questions and to whoever said just relax i owe u a drink, cos i went in with this f*ck it attitude then jus started usin the power words, team player, goal orientated, target motivated, can work well in a team or on my own, dude wasnt even askin i was jus goin on, no umms or ahh or nothing

he invited me back for a full day ting tommorow

an as i came home i had another fone interview which i flopped

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

what were those two for?

the first one i murked im not too sure, man said direct marketing that could be anything, but im jus goin with the flow

second one was for telesales

Guest Triple XXX

so guy called in for an interview/small training session to see how i get on

i swear down i should pay more attention, the job is your given houses and u need to convince them to get sky, never even got that from the first meeting

but its cool doe, fukin LONG day my back, my legs are killin me, hayfever s tryna murder me and im f*ckin TIRED man jus got back in now

so anyways after all that he offered me a job if i want it, but the sh*t is tiring, but i guess beggars cant be choosers ive been lookin for jobs for over 6 months

the day starts at 10.30 and ends at 10pm if i start, im still thinkin about it ill see how f*cked up i feel tommorow

the perks? £50 for every new customer and after 30 customers ur given the top sky package, thats movies, espn n sky sports n that for free

but its f*ckin LONG

f*ck this i need to sleep now

Guest Triple XXX

also, the guy was some casual racist, kept callin me Wesley Snnipes all day and there was this Indian guy who worked there wen he was explaining about the call centres he was like " theres one in Portsmouth and one in Indian with all his people *pointed at him* all u hear is ding ding ello how may we helping you" i was liek rah

n we wer with this other black guy who he was trainin n everytime we went to a house dude was like "dont worry theyre not here to roob you" or "dont worry ur safe"

if i didnt find that sh*t funny id b offended still

Guest Triple XXX

dont tell me its all commission based

/

not gonna lie the job ur doing is f*cked.

___> > cold field sales

i dont even know if its all commision based still

i ned to ask questions

dnt bother with that kind of commission job unless there is a decent basic wage unless you cn rly be bothered to do it

if yr on jobseekers u got no obligation to accept that kind of self employed venture but you can do it for a couple days decide its not for you then do a rapid reclaim which puts you back to day one on yr jsa claim as opposed to six months deep getting suggested for courses etc

Guest Triple XXX

ill ask on Friday lol

serious it jus didnt cross my mind cos he didnt tell me i had the job until the very last minute

n aint gonna ask about salary durin an interview

although maybe i should have

ill ask on Friday lol

serious it jus didnt cross my mind cos he didnt tell me i had the job until the very last minute

n aint gonna ask about salary durin an interview

although maybe i should have

any serious employer is gonna expect you to ask

and surely the ad had a rate. the guy asked if u had any questions the 1st 1 was right (scope to progress within the organisation)

2nd Q shoulda been how much gwap

Guest El Padrino

:/ at the last two posts.

Basically

/

Most employers if you come with gwap talk without a hint of a job offer in the 1st interview then you're shittin on your own plate.

:/ at the last two posts.

Basically

/

Most employers if you come with gwap talk without a hint of a job offer in the 1st interview then you're shittin on your own plate.

C/S

Apparently you shouldnt be the first to bring it up unless you've been told you have the job. Ive gone into jobs not knowing what the pay was just being happy to have a job

• 4 weeks later...