Match Day 6

MrJibbles

Lol at the way the commentators slyly take digs at black people in general about africa only has 1 win dont here these cunts saying asia has couple wins or north america has 0 they are basically saying we come to the black man homeland and make them look stupid stuff pisses me off like the amount of propaganda bull sh*t they were spouting about north korea

After the BBCs parody of what went on with North Korea here's the story.

North Koreans finally got a glimpse of their team playing against Brazil today, 17 hours after the World Cup 2010 Group G match kicked off in South Africa.The game took place in the middle of the night in North Korea, but the state-run Korean Central Broadcasting aired the match this evening. The communist country's sole TV channel typically does not broadcast overnight or during the day.Footage from broadcaster APTN showed Pyongyang residents cheering as they watched Ji Yun-nam score a late goal."Our team lost, but Brazil are a very strong team. Some people think they might win the World Cup, and we lost only 2-1, so I think they did very well," a football coach, Pak Won-uk, told APTN at the Kim Il-sung Stadium.

Lol at the way the commentators slyly take digs at black people in general about africa only has 1 win dont here these cunts saying asia has couple wins or north america has 0 they are basically saying we come to the black man homeland and make them look stupid stuff pisses me off like the amount of propaganda bull sh*t they were spouting about north korea
C/SJust have to be the bigger man and remember these f*ckers will burn in hell in due time.

Guest WAVESURFER
c/sThey're so f*ck*ng condescending. Hate the cunts.

Guest Triple XXX
After the BBCs parody of what went on with North Korea here's the story.
North Koreans finally got a glimpse of their team playing against Brazil today, 17 hours after the World Cup 2010 Group G match kicked off in South Africa.The game took place in the middle of the night in North Korea, but the state-run Korean Central Broadcasting aired the match this evening. The communist country's sole TV channel typically does not broadcast overnight or during the day.Footage from broadcaster APTN showed Pyongyang residents cheering as they watched Ji Yun-nam score a late goal."Our team lost, but Brazil are a very strong team. Some people think they might win the World Cup, and we lost only 2-1, so I think they did very well," a football coach, Pak Won-uk, told APTN at the Kim Il-sung Stadium.
hold up, North Korea has one channel?f*ckin hell they must live some pissed life i feel sorry for them

Guest Triple XXX
LOL fam they have no internet at alland they aren't allowed to leave the country
BRUV..some next level country/lol @ the ball