RIP Chris Brown

Angelo

Man is a Legend in my eyes

because he was not a bad man he loved his kids and loved his wifey but coz of his previous life his kids were taken away from him, h see the stuff from the baliffs prob over council tax.

most people in life would accept that and try and carry on even though deep down we all know it is wrong

he snapped and was fed up of the bollocks, fam have u ever had to deal with these authoritys on a level they take u for a c*nt and u have to take it I dont need to be told to know my man made an effort but was banging his head in a brick wall so when the gf chatting about she is going out with a fed that is boiling point ting I bet if she never told the man new guy was a fed none of this would of happened

**saying that local man burst at fed missed got sentaced for 30 and when he was taking away said he wished he had hit them I do to

• Downvote 1

people have gotten very gassed about this imo, I understand the emotional grief that caused this guy to explode but end of the day he gunned down 3 people = not righteous. He critically wounded the mother of his children, then killed himself leaving his children fatherless. Thats terrible parenting tbh.

we sympathize cos the bullshit reached critical mass and the guy snapped, thankfully with most of us when the bullshit starts to build up we carry on and sanity prevails, its not about spending you're last moments in desperation, cold and wet in a field holding a sawn-off to your own head and realizing there nowhere left to go, end of the line. That's not winning, that's gameover.

you can't let the bastards grind you down, gotta keep on keeping on etc.

RIP chris brown.

RIP raoul moat.

• Upvote 2

but

I know if he was black in this circumstance they will be more anti ______campaigns than sympathy vote .

why do you say this?

your average white english person doesn't care that much about black people.

some of you lot on here seem to think that we think about you all the time.

we don't.. you are just another human on our radar.. black or white or indian. we got more important sh*t to care about that the colour of your skin. you should try and do the same and maybe you wouldt feel so persecuted all the time. i know there is anti black sentiment in this society and its wrong. but there is anti white sentiment all over the world, we are reffered to as "the devil" lool do you see white people banging on about it? no. lighten up mate. u only have one life to live, be more than the colour of ur skin.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I'm baffed

Why is he a hero/why are people sad?

Or are you all jhesting?

been wondering the same. havent really paid that much attention to the story though just read bits n pieces in the paper so maybe thats why, but from what i have heard about it i still want to know why he was locked up in the first place ? how he lost 'everything', and why he targeted thd police and killed this chris brown man.

On 10/07/2010 at 3:28 PM, Guillermo Rigondeaux said:
On 10/07/2010 at 2:52 PM, Afroman said:

but

I know if he was black in this circumstance they will be more anti ______campaigns than sympathy vote .

why do you say this?

your average white english person doesn't care that much about black people.

some of you lot on here seem to think that we think about you all the time.

we don't.. you are just another human on our radar.. black or white or indian. we got more important sh*t to care about that the colour of your skin. you should try and do the same and maybe you wouldt feel so persecuted all the time. i know there is anti black sentiment in this society and its wrong. but there is anti white sentiment all over the world, we are reffered to as "the devil" lool do you see white people banging on about it? no. lighten up mate. u only have one life to live, be more than the colour of ur skin.

Think you got the worng end of the stick sir.

My commnet had nothing to do with 'caring'

I hear your argument. But its totally irrelevant to the point I was making.

But hey. I will leave it at that..

c/s btw

This topic and the combination of that facebook page and twitter has made this whole story very interesting and hilariously funny. Unlike the Cumbria killings it didn't have that emotional effect on me and Raoul Moat came out looking like some Anti-Hero.

R.I.P

Modern day British hero

to put it bluntly..f*ck off

not serious

\

A black man shoots another black man in South London and we get a yellow sign and a crimewatch information number to call. A man shoots a police officer, they call in police from all over the country, helicopters, military weapons, heavily armed police, bullet proof vehicles, armoured trucks, and put the army of standby. Hold Tight Raoul Moat.

Who gives a f*ck about the madness in Brixton involving 5 injuries and someone 'planning' to ghost randoms, or the stabbing in West Norwood last week between two gangs in an ongoing feud.

If they're not going to get their priorities right and would rather back their own they can all f*cking die.

Regards.

co-sign

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol ^ i see your point... for you maybe that is the case and i commend you if that is your outlook...

id like to be more than the colour of my skin and my culture but you people pigeon hole me

white peopel r the worst 4 that sh*t

fact of the matter is id like to forget about skin colour but when i walk around and see subtle racism and overt racism that chip becomes glued tyo your shoulder

as far as im concerned only the bounty uncle toms dnt have the chips

when ur that desparate 2 fit in with white u will forget any negativity in your quest

my entire life outlook has been shaped by my experiances... white people dont deserve to know me... they have to earn it

Ha, are you kidding me? Pretty much every post from you on here is relating to race. You're f*ck*ng obsessed with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol ^ i see your point... for you maybe that is the case and i commend you if that is your outlook...

id like to be more than the colour of my skin and my culture but you people pigeon hole me

white peopel r the worst 4 that sh*t

fact of the matter is id like to forget about skin colour but when i walk around and see subtle racism and overt racism that chip becomes glued tyo your shoulder

as far as im concerned only the bounty uncle toms dnt have the chips

when ur that desparate 2 fit in with white u will forget any negativity in your quest

my entire life outlook has been shaped by my experiances... white people dont deserve to know me... they have to earn it

cs to a large extent

Guest TimeBomb

the police officers who did the press conferences

/

what vid is that from? i always see it but i have no clue where the original is from

zoolander no?

I was thinking about what Goliath said.

Black youts kill other black youts and we just get a yellow sign and an article in the south london press, but a man kills a white police officer and he got the world after him.

Just thinking innit. Couldnt care less if 'Police is Police'.

• Downvote 7

I was thinking about what Goliath said.

Black youts kill other black youts and we just get a yellow sign and an article in the south london press, but a man kills a white police officer and he got the world after him.

Just thinking innit. Couldnt care less if 'Police is Police'.

Whether you care or not, it's obvious that whenever police officers are involved in cases like this there is always a lot more emphasis on it. Race isn't an issue at all in that respect; you really think if the man had been black they would have not made a big deal about it? Lol.