So when did you...? C4, NOW

2deal2

how u gonna let your 15 year old daughter have her boyfriend stay over AT ALL, let alone allow her to go out with someone whos 18

"hes a nice lad... id rather her be with a nice lad whos 18 than a bad kid whos 15"

what kinda f*ck*ng logic is that.. dumb woman. She's the reason why these young tings are getting preggers.

These parents don't know how to implement rules correctly.

NAH, he said... "The family heard him in his sisters ROOM". the father claims he was proud

naaaaaaaaahhh blaaaaaaaaaaaadd

lol go on 4oD n check @ about 44:30

the boy says, he was 13 when he lost it, his SISTER rode him in his bedroom, n then when she told the family, the father laughed n said "ha, you popped her cherry" :huh:

PLEASE tell me that im mis-hearing this because of the northern accent... :( pleeeeeeeeeease prove me wrong :'(

Guest haze-e

NAH, he said... "The family heard him in his sisters ROOM". the father claims he was proud

the boy says, he was 13 when he lost it, his SISTER rode him in his bedroom, n then when she told the family, the father laughed n said "ha, you popped her cherry" :huh:

PLEASE tell me that im mis-hearing this because of the northern accent... :( pleeeeeeeeeease prove me wrong :'(

You cant ask something... Tell him hes wrong when given the answer... And preceed to ask the same question.

Nem you old man your ears need testing. Thats not what the yout said.

Guest Triple XXX

You cant ask something... Tell him hes wrong when given the answer... And preceed to ask the same question.

lmao

Mr Jumper...im hoping in some distant f*cked up way that im actually wrong...i REALLY dont want to be right (sounds like some bait mariah lyric)

lol PLEASE correct me on what he said then!!

lmao

his sister caught him doing it is basically what I heard

Guest haze-e

lmao

his sister caught him doing it is basically what I heard

There you go Nem. Lol.

Sister caught him and Gee'd him up. Badmind tbh but his dad gave him props. Looool.

that cheshona girls mum looks and sounds like Jade Goody's mum.

I can't believe the parents on that show, and lmao @ the kelly osborne look-a-like that wasn't quite sure if she was a virgin or not. If you can't tell wether or not the sexual activity you have participated in means you're still a virgin or not then you're clearly not ready to be having sex.

smh

Guest haze-e

f*ck*ng northerners n their broken english, come like some next immigrants!!

Glad to be proven wrong though, thanks for the translation Ella :Y:

Edward..ID please??

Blud.

You just called me Mr. Jumper...

Lol you really are getting senile Nem. Just to help you out yes i am still Jumper.

:lol:

that cheshona girls mum looks and sounds like Jade Goody's mum.

I can't believe the parents on that show, and lmao @ the kelly osborne look-a-like that wasn't quite sure if she was a virgin or not. If you can't tell wether or not the sexual activity you have participated in means you're still a virgin or not then you're clearly not ready to be having sex.

smh

lol I thought this two, even kinda similar facially too since her plastic surgery.

The parents shocked me though, theres no way in hell my parents would have allowed that.

Hearing how they talk about sex makes me want to have my child under lock and key, quite scarey.

f*ck*ng northerners n their broken english, come like some next immigrants!!

Glad to be proven wrong though, thanks for the translation Ella :Y:

Edward..ID please??

Blud.

You just called me Mr. Jumper...

Lol you really are getting senile Nem. Just to help you out yes i am still Jumper.

:lol:

HOLD UP!!!

I was usin "jumper" to Yagami Light, which i swear was the last ID i associated with you. So you were using two diff IDs to post in the same topic??!! N im supposedly the one with mental issues... :blink: