Match Day 24

MrJibbles

Credit to uruguay for getting fourth in the WC. Dont think anyone expected them to do that well. Germany top three again, consistently up there. Seen some sickening goals from both teams throughout the tournament and that was a good game aswell. Bring on the final

crossbar with last kick

wuda got him golden boot

definition of PEAK

Whole game was f*cked..when it was 2-1 uruguay i thought i just lost £250...started thinking of the stuff i could of bought with it instead LOL..now i doubled up draw back out the £250 i used and use the profit from today on 2morrow

Credit to uruguay for getting fourth in the WC. Dont think anyone expected them to do that well. Germany top three again, consistently up there. Seen some sickening goals from both teams throughout the tournament and that was a good game aswell. Bring on the final

true say i wouldn't of been pissed if that was the final..both teams could of easily been there.

Guest Triple XXX

crossbar with last kick

wuda got him golden boot

definition of PEAK

Whole game was f*cked..when it was 2-1 uruguay i thought i just lost £250...started thinking of the stuff i could of bought with it instead LOL..now i doubled up draw back out the £250 i used and use the profit from today on 2morrow

LMFAO know this exact feeling, when i was bettin back in 08 once i lost i would always think of better stuff i coulda used the money for