FAO Those Who Have Had A Bad Morning And Are In Need Of A Laugh

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Lemons

Trophyless 4 years at The Emirates Stadium OR Your lifetime being in ARSENAL's shadow. You've seen us win more cups at White Hart Lane than you.

ht

dsh

td

fhfdr

ht

rfd

jy

frdjy

SHET!

:rofl:

No I'm pretty sure Arsenal challenged, which they will do again.

but you finished closer to us than you did to second?

you were 10 points off 2nd, we were 15.

does your extra 5 points make you a challanger?

Hmm... You being dumb for the sake of being dumb.

Arsenal challenged for the league, Tottenham did not.

Being top in March would usually indicate you was challenging, where as did Tottenham ever top the league? No. Stop wasting my f*ck*ng time.

f*ck outta here, the season finished in may not march. the only place that matters is the place you finish on the last day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Its like most leagues in Europe there is alot of also rans(fake challengers) but eventually the league winner always come from the same two teams.

Harry: Spurs board must loosen the purse strings and not waste this chance

Harry Redknapp wants the Tottenham board to back his bid for glory - and not waste a golden opportunity to catapult the club into the elite.

After qualifying for the Champions League play-offs last season, expectations have risen at White Hart Lane.

And Redknapp is doing nothing to dampen them - ­claiming the north Londoners are ready to pull off another shock by winning the Premier League title.

He has been given a reported £40m to spend, but chairman Daniel Levy has made it clear he will not break his pay structure.

The Tottenham boss has identified three world-class players - but admits wages could be a stumbling block.

He said: “I think we need to bring in three real quality players that can push us on.

“This is a chance that ­Tottenham really shouldn’t waste. We have got ourselves into our best position since the ­Premier League first started, and we have to build on that.

“We now have to move ­forward and not take a step back and sit and look at what we’ve done.

“I feel it’s a great chance.

“This is a massive opportunity and we have got to grab it, to make sure we stay where we are.

“We have got to keep ­improving if we are going to stay there.

“I’m not saying that we ­necessarily need to spend ­fortunes, but we have to go and get two or three players who will make the difference to us.

“I have got three players in mind and if I can get these players we would be a different team.”

Targets are believed to be Brazil striker Luis Fabiano, Spanish star Raul, Milan’s Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, ­Manchester City’s Craig ­Bellamy and Croatian ­goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa.

He said: “I like Fabiano. He is a top player. If he was ­available at the right money then I would be interested in him, but whether that would be the right money for Tottenham Hotspur I don’t know.

“We won’t compete ­wage-wise with Chelsea, ­Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool.”

He’s still upset that ­Liverpool beat him to the signing of Joe Cole, a player he had ­mentored at West Ham.

Redknapp said: “A month ago when we first met with Joe he was dead keen to come to Tottenham and maybe it needed to be done before he had a chance to go and talk to anybody else.

“He wouldn’t do anything before the World Cup. In the end Daniel made him a ­really good offer, but I think by then he had made up his mind that he fancied going to Liverpool.

“He has got mates at ­Liverpool – Glen Johnson, Steven Gerrard – and in the end I think he thought ­moving out of London might be good for him.

“We want to get through the Champions League, to have a run in that. That’s a far cry from when I first came here and the priority was staying in the league.

“The ­players now believe in themselves.

“I got them playing in the right ­positions.

“There was no magic formula really. I gave them a bit of confidence and picked the right ­players and I got the right blend.”