FAO Those Who Have Had A Bad Morning And Are In Need Of A Laugh

Mame Biram Diouf

If you challenged last year you are naturally a challenger this year.

If you finished in the top 5, and spend 100m in the summer, you can make strong claims to challenge.

Anything else is positive talk, but unrealistic talk.

so its a two horse race again then?

which is why i said with 2 or 3 more signings we COULD be... we already have a very good squad, just need a couple of stand out players now.

You aint gonna get stand out players cos Redknapp is looking at "names" and all the "names" players that you could have usually attracted after gaining CL football, are going Man City. Redknapp rather than taking a chance on a player and making him a name, just wants to sign ex-Arsenal players.

Not getting Joe Cole, regardless of if you as fans really wanted him or if you needed him, says a lot about the problems Redknapp is facing.

• Upvote 2

No I'm pretty sure Arsenal challenged, which they will do again.

but you finished closer to us than you did to second?

you were 10 points off 2nd, we were 15.

does your extra 5 points make you a challanger?

Hmm... You being dumb for the sake of being dumb.

Arsenal challenged for the league, Tottenham did not.

Being top in March would usually indicate you was challenging, where as did Tottenham ever top the league? No. Stop wasting my f*ck*ng time.

Well id much rather be in our position having the chance of qualifying for CL, a settled squad (finally), keeping all our big names (finally), settled manager and an extremely content and settled board than say being in City or Liverpool's position.

:lol:

Hmm... You being dumb for the sake of being dumb.

Arsenal challenged for the league, Tottenham did not.

Being top in March would usually indicate you was challenging, where as did Tottenham ever top the league? No. Stop wasting my f*ck*ng time.

What happened then mate?

We didnt win the league, but still finished higher than you, please dont forget the levels.

The levels in which against a team we managed to beat 9-1, you somehow lost a 2 goal lead to that very same team, and ended up losing 3-2. League challenge gone. Those the levels?

• Downvote 1

We didnt win the league, but still finished higher than you, please dont forget the levels.

The levels in which against a team we managed to beat 9-1, you somehow lost a 2 goal lead to that very same team, and ended up losing 3-2. League challenge gone. Those the levels?

We lost the league in Birmingham, our challenge ended in Wigan.

No the levels where we ended the season disappionted, but you ended the season celebrating, yet we finished above you. Those levels just for a start... Why am I even indulging you.

Trophyless 4 years at The Emirates Stadium OR Your lifetime being in ARSENAL's shadow. You've seen us win more cups at White Hart Lane than you.

sheeez

Kay Slay showing us why hes the drama king

ouch

/

I have been saying Spurs should be challenging for the last 2 years

They have had feeble managers, if Mourinho was in charge they wudda mounted a serious title challenge in the last 2 years

There squad player for player is as good as anyones, the mentality is the main thing, 2many players at Spurs are very talented but "nearly men"

If they build on points they dropped against Stoke, Wolves, Sunderland away etc last season a solid start could see them in the mix