F1 2010

Mr. Gayle

WTF!!!! and u didnt think this news was worthy of a post??

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk man, some people will do anything to get a few practice hours/days in first....i didnt have u down as that type of guy Steve...shocking!

aaaaaaaahhh f*ck virgin n their retarded throttling...do i wait 3hrs or just download now....aaaaaggggghhh

WTF!!!! and u didnt think this news was worthy of a post??

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk man, some people will do anything to get a few practice hours/days in first....i didnt have u down as that type of guy Steve...shocking!

aaaaaaaahhh f*ck virgin n their retarded throttling...do i wait 3hrs or just download now....aaaaaggggghhh

:lol:

Games difficult. Turn traction control off and drop a wheel on the kerbs or grass and your spinning. Car feels twitchy as f*ck. I think it may be a little to much like Grid. Would prefer a little more weight to the steering but might be able to adjust sensitivity. a.i. seems sick. If you spin it takes the piss to get sorted again.

first impressions.....boooooooooooooooyyyyy

put it this way, im findin it hard to bring myself to actually cop a legit copy...

I dived in head first, (all assists off) n im having STAKEOUT stayin on the track round certain corners, even at stupidly LOW speeds, which leads me to believe that they have designed it in a way that there is only ONE racing line round the track, n if ur not braking/turnin on that, then u mite aswell bt drivin on ice, which is retarded in my view.

n u get no sense of feelin that sh*t is about to hit the fan frm either sound or sensation in the pad. I swear tryin to play this game on expert in ALL weather modes is gonna be near enough imposs on a control pad, u cant be smooth enough on the steering or accelerator in the wet 100% of the time to prevent anything happening...like how the f*ck can u managed to spin the wheels in 4th gear from about 30mph??

im gonna put in some more man hours to see if my viewpoint changes, but as i said at the start.....boooooooooooooooooooooyyyyy

c/s the pride sensation of nailing a corner...im startin to get to grips with silverstone nicely!!

what the f*ck is up with the shitty amount of laps u get durin the practice session though, its like after 2/3 laps the engineer is screaming for u to come back in for fuel :angry:

cant learn sh*t unless i can do a serious amount of laps back2back

see that lack of ability to actually pratice is a killer for me :(

just thought though, if u come out n do "hot-lap" i suppose i can go around forever then, but i was gettin pure "next lap not countin" or some sh*t like that, basically sayin the NEXT lap wasnt gonna count as a timed lap...lol i dont think i actually got a timed lap in before i cried myself off.

allow being able to quali 5th in a lotus, see thats why ive gotta stick to the higher levels

What car view are u using?