F1 2010

Mr. Gayle

the AI is pissing me off

how can i overtake cars they go into pit

then they are right behind me in 1 lap

or im 3rd/4th go in for pits come out 20th even though i started like 16th

just dont make sense and is proper pissing me off

how am i tryin to kiss the apex of a f*ckin two foot curb in my car....i swear this game has f*cked up my real life drivin....n dont even get me started about how ive been drivin the coach @ wk,been f*ckin outbraking cars into corners n onto roundabouts.....i swear im gonna write off my life soon enough :confused:

• Upvote 1

how am i tryin to kiss the apex of a f*ckin two foot curb in my car....i swear this game has f*cked up my real life drivin....n dont even get me started about how ive been drivin the coach @ wk,been f*ckin outbraking cars into corners n onto roundabouts.....i swear im gonna write off my life soon enough :confused:

:lol:

ur f*cked nem

Doin a half distant race, sitting in 4th with this crappy virgin car and only 4 laps to go. Forgets to come off the accelerator just a piece out of one corner and the car cos into a spin.

Stopped in the middle of the of the track and about to hit the accelerator when my cars hit from the side. I get a warning for causing a collision. WTF?

tbh im findin it hard being accurate consistently lap after lap in a race, I think where im havin to rag the absolute sh*t out of the virgin car to make it anywhere near competitive its like im doin a qualifyin lap every lap, thus why if u get too early on the power (like someone said earlier), or ride a curb u shouldnt of had, n the car spins your left feelin like arrrgghhhh!!!

I think if i had a wheel i would be abit more consistent easier....rather then my hands spassin out n sweattin with a pad....

Looooooooool i think im tryin to justify a wheel purchase to myself ere....although i think there is some actual truths in there :blush:

was having my best qualy then realised that for some reason i clicked short weekend instead of long

was a wet qualy and the track had just started to dry up thought i could of got top 10..... 20mins were up i was 14th having only done 2 laps

then when i see the race being the next screen i was like :angry:

loooooooooooooool

i did the EXACT thing,although i didnt at the time knw that there was only one quali session in the short w.end, so i was sittin in like 14th place feelin smug wit myself thinkin i was within the first cut,tellin myself theres no point wastin tyres goin out again,n where i could poss make up time to try n make it into the top ten cut etc etc....when i saw the R for race come up,i was emotional im not gonna lie...i think i actually reset my career n started again :blush:

Does this game auto save after qualies but just b4 the race? Just in case I have a steak out.

Edit: don't worry. Lop.

I'm getting parred. I accidentally had a madness first corner of Bahrain. Tbf it was ly first race and I wasn't used to everyone in the corner same time. Got a 10 sec penalty, restart race.

Next time I gain 3 places on first corner and I'm doing quite well. Get spun off by Hulkenburg... he didn't get sh*t! Pussyole.

• 1 month later...