F1 2010

Mr. Gayle

im on this ting tbh...the levels are not as low as i thought since taking it online a couple times with Gayles people dem....

the learnin curve is maaaaad steep tbh, n trust me, the amount of laps u'll end up doin u will knw the tracks off by heart, which is the best way really, allow havin to keep lookin @ the map to see where the next corner is. I think i need to do a quick full season first to get to see ALL the tracks, because when fresh ones online, n people take me for some Dave the first few laps :blush:

my save file got corrupt

smashed australia as well

im lotus

now first race bahrain i cant string together 3 laps in practise

just pisses me off

the few races that ive had have been pretty clean tbh, but the people there were talkin about pile ups n people purposely tryin to write u off into the first corner...but the consesus seems to be once fifa/COD drops, the kids wont be playin as much, thus resultin in just the serious gamers....but time will tell!!

tbh ive been more doin a pole position shoot out type thing....which is basically a 20min qualifyin session, n ur just fightin it out for the fastest lap....sorts out the men from the boys tbh.

An hour and a half play and spun 4/5 times. Game feels nice and fast but the automatic gear box seems to react slower than I'd like, you can really hear it struggle to keep up, but then I do have the engine most of the time red lining cos I know most of the tacks in my sleep from watching on tv and playing older f1 games.

Best thing so far is finding the biting point between braking and accelerating. Get it right and the car almost leans to the widest part of the track as it speed out of a corner. Feels f*ck*ng sweet.

The race line is hardly a race line it's fully a safe line but I'm glad to see the com not sticking to it like its gospel. Tucking inside that sill green line on corners and timing the braking is so very nice, oh and when the com knows you've got more pace than it the defensive posture it takes up is fully sick. Spent 2 and a half laps unable to get past Alonso safely this felt great cos immediately it's not generic. But I was using a cosworth so that I had so much more pace was alarming even if I wasn't on the barest level setting.

Switching to Hamiltons Mclaren was awe inspiring, now I'm half asleep cos being at work all day but my god does the car have a completely different personality to the crud they started me with. You have to be more aggressive to find the right biting point upon accelerating and the car feels to leap out of corners.

Am loving the feel right now, will crank it up to the hardest level setting and turn I the various assists but I feel pretty confident with minimum practice I can hold the car on the road

Get into work and my boy is saying Nem is pretty good lol

Yeah you proper notice the difference from your Career car to a Red Bull or something

Getting a gd lap time or beating your PB really makes you feel satisfied cos you know you pushed it, took a chance on your car sticking around that long bend flat out.

The Australian track is a very fast track too

On Spain now in Career mode and its raining ;(

Get into work and my boy is saying Nem is pretty good lol

SNM!! N that was the first time online aswell....i only did a couple events with them man, before i had to go out for my undercook indian <_< Lol ur boy COMPLETELY deaded my flyin lap on spa in the wet, braking @ random points for the corners. lol its all fun n games though :lol:

As for assists i only have TC on medium (didnt knw there was a low :s) the rest is all manual/off

Mr Jumper...i dont really remember u being a drivin man tbh son....save ur money innit....just sayin!!

As for the tracks + times....all i can say is practice practice practice....the buzz realisin a corner/cicane that uve been slowin for can actually be taken flat out if u get the line right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think some of the penalties are a pisstake though, AI BLATENTLY swerves infront of u to block u off, yet IM gettin the penalty for causin an accident?? Straight push start n reset race ting are u mwaaaaaad...i cant afford a drive through penalty when im drivin a virgin car!!

As for the fake quali times....boooooooyyy aslong as they are in perspecive of the teams performance in the real world then its not too bad, but im gettin teams that i beat by 2secs or so in quali taking me for some d*ckhead n BREEEEEEEEEEEZIN past me in the race :confused:

But i echo the "codemasters first attempt" comment....come on fifa didnt grow to what it is now overnight, people have to give em time, but bare moanin n bitchin on that codemasters forum sometimes :angry:

Australia & Monaco are the only tracks I know corner for corner fml

loooooool thats how it was for me, ONLY track i knew is Spa....n thats thanks to grid. Thats why i was able to humble gayles friends so much :blush:

looool gayle im still at the first track in my career because i keep restartin. Need to just do a "do or die" n get through the season otherwise im never gonna make any progress

Australia & Monaco are the only tracks I know corner for corner fml

loooooool thats how it was for me, ONLY track i knew is Spa....n thats thanks to grid. Thats why i was able to humble gayles friends so much :blush:

looool gayle im still at the first track in my career because i keep restartin. Need to just do a "do or die" n get through the season otherwise im never gonna make any progress

:lol: same as me, i swear the amount of times i spin out is a pisstake, ONE mistake and its all over.

people braking infront of me unecessarily is driving me nuts. Di Grassi is a c*nt