Scary.

Guest Esquilax

Guest Triple XXX

lmao i rememeber that vid, wont even click play

n them pics crawlin into small places, i get claustrophobic and cant breathe, no way id go into a place like that

these white people who go exploring sh*t are just f*ckin crazy, swear Katt Williams did a joke about them

Thats a mad photo. About brown bears - interesting read towards the bottom about human encounters - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Bear

Me? Im not clastraphobic theres something about say crawling along a narripe pipe/tunnel where you cant turn round - if you get to the end and its blocked? what do you do?

sh*t like this:

caving_1.jpg

darren.jpg

adventure%20caving.jpg

No thanks.

lol whats wrong with these cunts crawling up in them tiny holes. shouldnt be doing that in the first place really, they aint built for humans. if they get stuck its their own dumb fault.

some of it looks amazing

250px-Alabama_cave_2005-04-24.km.jpg

but

"Rainwater funneled underground can flood a cave very quickly, trapping people in cut-off passages and drowning them. After falling, this is the most likely fatal accident in caving."

aka Joe Lister...still don't understand why they took school children on a trip like that...

some of it looks amazing

250px-Alabama_cave_2005-04-24.km.jpg

but

"Rainwater funneled underground can flood a cave very quickly, trapping people in cut-off passages and drowning them. After falling, this is the most likely fatal accident in caving."

aka Joe Lister...still don't understand why they took school children on a trip like that...

somehow missed this at the time. just read about it. tragic